Tier 4 - Restrictions.

20 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

This decision was likely forced upon the SFA following their failure to act over Celtic in Dubai.

Not to mention all the non essential extra people attending away games who are breaching the essential travel rules.

FM made it clear last week when the Dalbeattie situation was raised at her briefing. That only players and essential backroom staff to travel.

At this level football isn't essential during a pandemic

Bet your raging the camelon games on tonight

1 hour ago, Auld Heid said:

This decision was likely forced upon the SFA following their failure to act over Celtic in Dubai.

Not to mention all the non essential extra people attending away games who are breaching the essential travel rules.

FM made it clear last week when the Dalbeattie situation was raised at her briefing. That only players and essential backroom staff to travel.

At this level football isn't essential during a pandemic

Essential backroom staff - does that include photographers 😂😂

3 hours ago, GordonS said:

I don't understand the complaint. What do you want them to do?

Keep playing. Which I suspect is what most coaches and players want to do.

i strongly suspect the season will be f#!%ed which means all the hard work that committees, coaches and players have put in to keep the game going is all likely to have been for nothing. 

Now ambitious sides like Kelty, Bonnyrigg and Brora will be denied the chance to progress for a second year in a row.

1 hour ago, Specky said:
2 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:
Bet your raging the camelon games on tonight

Bet you're raging football's on hold for 3 weeks after that....

Clearly never read my previous posts. I said football should have been stopped for january it's not my obsession like auld Heid and Gordon  for football to stop

3 minutes ago, patriot1 said:

i strongly suspect the season will be f#!%ed which means all the hard work that committees, coaches and players have put in to keep the game going is all likely to have been for nothing. 

Now ambitious sides like Kelty, Bonnyrigg and Brora will be denied the chance to progress for a second year in a row.

Interested to know how you think most coaches and players want to keep playing?? Not a dig btw, just interesting to know if you’ve spoke to a lot of players etc. The players / coaches I’ve spoken too are mixed on the subject.

24 minutes ago, fowler23 said:

Interested to know how you think most coaches and players want to keep playing?? Not a dig btw, just interesting to know if you’ve spoke to a lot of players etc. The players / coaches I’ve spoken too are mixed on the subject.

I know that our coaches were unanimous in wanting to continue and I have seen a few comments on Twitter.

But they did so no luck. Bet all the rose faithful have tore up their posters of herdy 
Why would we do that? Herdy is a legend at Linlithgow and that won't change. He's doing a great job at camelon so good luck to him.

2 hours ago, patriot1 said:

I think you're very definitely in a minority there. Are you generally opposed to the current restrictions or is it just football?

Kelty, Bonnyrigg and Brora aren't being denied opportunities by the "professional pyramid", they may be denied opportunities by a massive, unprecedented pandemic that has killed 80,000 people in the UK so far.

Lets hope the restrictions work, we're back playing by the end of March and those clubs get a crack at play-offs. If not, my own preference this time is to pick up where we left off no matter how long the shut-down, and have a truncated season afterwards. But at the end of the day it's only part time football.