Jump to content
Auld Heid

Tier 4 - Restrictions.

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Dragged it into 21st century. Otherwise clowns like you would be flag waving and saying about coal mines dispite the fact they were losing a fortune.

 

Shes not really in powern she just controls the scottish council

Best performing politician moarly has been sunak at least hes tried to do the right things. Boris is an idiot and nicola is all about her

Do you type with boxing gloves on?  Bet you go through a few keyboards a year.  None of them made in Great Britain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Che Dail said:

Do you type with boxing gloves on?  Bet you go through a few keyboards a year.  None of them made in Great Britain.

You cant handle the fact that something that isnt even anything to do with you isnt doing what you want can you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

You cant handle the fact that something that isnt even anything to do with you isnt doing what you want can you?

Eminem?  Jack Nicolson in A few Good Men?

Edited by Che Dail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Che Dail said:

Nicola Sturgeon has about 72% approval rating for her Government's handling of the pandemic.  There's not been much opposition in recent elections, hence the position of power.

Seeing as you mention bad Tories, it is 30 years to the day Margaret Thatcher resigned...  I mean what harm did she or any of her successors do to Scotland...?  

Nicola and Margaret have a lot in common. Wake up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

They are all shite. Not one of them is worth the money they are paid. Sunak the.chancellor has gave it a good go in fairness

All politicians are the same. Well, almost.

If there's a good thing about leaving the EU it's that the UK politicians won't be able to blame the EU any longer when things go wrong. No more excuses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dev said:

All politicians are the same. Well, almost.

If there's a good thing about leaving the EU it's that the UK politicians won't be able to blame the EU any longer when things go wrong. No more excuses.

They will though. Because their is no eu they can do what they want and run roughshod over everyone. 

Having another body prevents boris and cummings etc doing what they like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Dev said:

All politicians are the same. Well, almost.

If there's a good thing about leaving the EU it's that the UK politicians won't be able to blame the EU any longer when things go wrong. No more excuses.

Eh? Don't Scots & Welsh pioliticians blame Westminster?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Dev said:

Nicola and Margaret have a lot in common. Wake up!

erm... no, they don't actually, they differ greatly.

Thatcher was Authoritarian / right wing, more in common with Pinochet and Mussolini; whereas Sturgeon is Libertarian / Left of centre... closer to the Nordic Model, say, or even Mandela, when it comes to his politics.

Anyway, good Tier 4 restrictions thread this turned out to be.

Edited by Che Dail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Che Dail said:

erm... no, they don't actually, they differ greatly.

Thatcher was Authoritarian / right wing, more in common with Pinochet and Mussolini; whereas Sturgeon is Libertarian / Left of centre... closer to the Nordic Model, say, or even Mandela, when it comes to his politics.

Anyway, good Tier 4 restrictions thread this turned out to be.

You are talking utter shite. Thatcher was a bad bitch but at least it wasnt about her. She at least let other people make decisions.

Sturgeon is doing it all herself. She doesnt need to be standing up there everyday. Swinney or Freeman could deliver it but they dont.

Sturgeon is a dictator and is nothing like Mandela. Mandela fought against something that was wrong. She is fighting against something she thinks is wrong where not even half the country agrees with her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

You are talking utter shite. Thatcher was a bad bitch but at least it wasnt about her. She at least let other people make decisions.

Sturgeon is doing it all herself. She doesnt need to be standing up there everyday. Swinney or Freeman could deliver it but they dont.

Sturgeon is a dictator and is nothing like Mandela. Mandela fought against something that was wrong. She is fighting against something she thinks is wrong where not even half the country agrees with her

72% is greater than half... maths not your strong point either, I take it?

Interesting that you are more upset about a comparison between Sturgeon to Mandela than Thatcher to Pinochet.    Note that this assessment is from the independent Political Compass, and not something I've made up.  It is derived from statistical analysis based on decision making and policy...  and not from your shrieking observations which are most likely  taken from The Sun or Daily Mail.

Didn't Thatcher brand Mandela a terrorist?  I read this week that she wanted to run the Yorkshire Ripper murder enquiry because she didn't think the police were up to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Che Dail said:

72% is greater than half... maths not your strong point either, I take it?

Interesting that you are more upset about a comparison between Sturgeon to Mandela than Thatcher to Pinochet.    Note that this assessment is from the independent Political Compass, and not something I've made up.  It is derived from statistical analysis based on decision making and policy...  and not from your shrieking observations which are most likely  taken from The Sun or Daily Mail.

Didn't Thatcher brand Mandela a terrorist?  I read this week that she wanted to run the Yorkshire Ripper murder enquiry because she didn't think the police were up to it. 

72% said she done a good job in a pandemic from a poll of 1000 people.

I dont read either I bet you get yours from the national.

The police werent upto it. They had one of the witnesses say the guy was a.local and they were chasing wearside jack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Che Dail said:

72% is greater than half... maths not your strong point either, I take it?

Interesting that you are more upset about a comparison between Sturgeon to Mandela than Thatcher to Pinochet.    Note that this assessment is from the independent Political Compass, and not something I've made up.  It is derived from statistical analysis based on decision making and policy...  and not from your shrieking observations which are most likely  taken from The Sun or Daily Mail.

Didn't Thatcher brand Mandela a terrorist?  I read this week that she wanted to run the Yorkshire Ripper murder enquiry because she didn't think the police were up to it. 

Just read up on thatcher calling Mandela a terrorist. She didnt. She said that some of anc leadership are communists and she dealt with terrorism all her life but wanted him released from jail. So why would she want a terrorist released from jail?

Too many people up here wouldnt matter if the torys gave everyone a million pounds theyd still say wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Just read up on thatcher calling Mandela a terrorist. She didnt. She said that some of anc leadership are communists and she dealt with terrorism all her life but wanted him released from jail. So why would she want a terrorist released from jail?

Too many people up here wouldnt matter if the torys gave everyone a million pounds theyd still say wrong

That's great Alan.  While you're at it, go and read up on Adolf Hitler and explain why you think it is acceptable to compare Sturgeon to him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

You are talking utter shite. Thatcher was a bad bitch but at least it wasnt about her. She at least let other people make decisions.

Sturgeon is doing it all herself. She doesnt need to be standing up there everyday. Swinney or Freeman could deliver it but they dont.

Sturgeon is a dictator and is nothing like Mandela. Mandela fought against something that was wrong. She is fighting against something she thinks is wrong where not even half the country agrees with her

At least it wasn't about her...😅😅😅...we have a winner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Che Dail said:

That's great Alan.  While you're at it, go and read up on Adolf Hitler and explain why you think it is acceptable to compare Sturgeon to him.

I really dont get why the sheep are so defensive of sturgeon. You dont and never have seen it with any other party. She is a lunatic who likes to dictate to you what you are doing. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Che Dail said:

erm... no, they don't actually, they differ greatly.

Thatcher was Authoritarian / right wing, more in common with Pinochet and Mussolini; whereas Sturgeon is Libertarian / Left of centre... closer to the Nordic Model, say, or even Mandela, when it comes to his politics.

Anyway, good Tier 4 restrictions thread this turned out to be.

Such a lazy argument he's making. It's like saying every football team or player is the same. It's what someone who doesn't pay any attention might say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

If only the Heads Gone thread was still available.

There's a bit of cloud cover out there tonight so i thought I'd check when the next full moon is due. It's a week tonight so I think we can expect to see levels of howling increase in intensity over the next few days. Current moon phase is apparently "Waxing Gibbous" - I can see why. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HTG said:

There's a bit of cloud cover out there tonight so i thought I'd check when the next full moon is due. It's a week tonight so I think we can expect to see levels of howling increase in intensity over the next few days. Current moon phase is apparently "Waxing Gibbous" - I can see why. 

Hhmm, it won't help. He's batshite mental at the best of times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...