Tier 4 - Restrictions.

Other than changes effecting schools & churches i see little change from Midnight tonight. Footy still on, building sites still open, golf courses still open, coffee shops still doing take-aways.......all non-essential in my opinion, so no great surprise EOSFL still on. 

3 minutes ago, Passthebaw said:

Other than changes effecting schools & churches i see little change from Midnight tonight. Footy still on, building sites still open, golf courses still open, coffee shops still doing take-aways.......all non-essential in my opinion, so no great surprise EOSFL still on. 

U tell that to ppl on building sites and those waiting on ppl in the building industry building  a shop because of a load of shite.

1 minute ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

I agree to a point but you are just trying to justify the west decision

No! You do not agree to any point.You are just trying to derail the point I am making and turning it into an east v west  debate/ argument and i am not going there.

Just now, happy said:

No! You do not agree to any point.You are just trying to derail the point I am making and turning it into an east v west  debate/ argument and i am not going there.

Why are you here. There is no reason for it. You dont post here at any point. As I said I agreed with u that it should stop for a month but you are only here to justify your own teams actions 

11 minutes ago, Passthebaw said:

You're not allowed to be out of your house without a lawful excuse. Those excuses are very wide, of course, but it is an important difference from before. There's also a reduction in the number of people you can see - just one other person from another household, and again, only if you meet for exercise or recreation.

2 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Why are you here. There is no reason for it. You dont post here at any point. As I said I agreed with u that it should stop for a month but you are only here to justify your own teams actions 

Oh! I didn't realize I had to answer a question from you and give you a  reason before I making a post. And for your information I have never asked any poster to justify their teams actions whether playing or not.

9 minutes ago, GordonS said:

You're not allowed to be out of your house without a lawful excuse. Those excuses are very wide, of course, but it is an important difference from before. There's also a reduction in the number of people you can see - just one other person from another household, and again, only if you meet for exercise or recreation.

I heard that too but in the scheme of things, hardly noticeable or manageable, and 2 areas that will not make any discernable difference.

If this virus is to be beaten the changes today are a mere minor tweak, schooling aside. 

2 minutes ago, Passthebaw said:

I heard that too but in the scheme of things, hardly noticeable or manageable, and 2 areas that will not make any discernable difference.

If this virus is to be beaten the changes today are a mere minor tweak, schooling aside. 

I dunno, I doubt they plucked the changes out of thin air.

I think there's also an element of changing the mindset, and trying to get people to go back to what they were doing in the Spring. A large proportion of people have been carrying on pretty much as normal, just with masks. 

11 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Those divisions will be thinking of chucking it I expect.

England is in a much worse position than us, especially the south east. For example, 1.2% of the entire population of Thurrock has had a positive test in the last week and in North Middlesex two-thirds of hospital patients have Covid. 

I think it's too early to talk about chucking things though, let's just have the suspension and see where we are later in the year.

1 minute ago, GordonS said:

England is in a much worse position than us, especially the south east. For example, 1.2% of the entire population of Thurrock has had a positive test in the last week and in North Middlesex two-thirds of hospital patients have Covid. 

I think it's too early to talk about chucking things though, let's just have the suspension and see where we are later in the year.

I suppose the likes of NPL/SPL/IPL and below can extend seasons, but it's better to make a decision than let the season peter out.

8 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I suppose the likes of NPL/SPL/IPL and below can extend seasons, but it's better to make a decision than let the season peter out.

They'd feel like tumshies if they cancelled the league now and were able to play again by the middle of February though.

The original decision to play by the EoS was borderline.

Since that decision, nothing has improved. Indeed things have got worse.

Players are not tested at our level. So literally playing Russian roulette with their health for a hobby.

Especially when respiratory illnesses are common and the virus is becoming easier to catch.

Players are not tested at our level. So literally playing Russian roulette with their health for a hobby.

Especially when respiratory illnesses are common and the virus is becoming easier to catch.
Players are not tested all the way upto championship. Only hearts testing but Monday was first day back doin it with scare they had from michael smith n Boyce

8 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

On one hand things have got worse on the other it's got better with people being immunised.

We should stop for a month. The decision was 100%  correct to start and we will be able to continue at some point February. 

In eosfl weve had 1 case from each team at musselburgh vs Blackburn with no evidence that it transferred on the pitch