Tier 4 - Restrictions.

3 hours ago, Che Dail said:

Nicola Sturgeon has about 72% approval rating for her Government's handling of the pandemic.  There's not been much opposition in recent elections, hence the position of power.

Seeing as you mention bad Tories, it is 30 years to the day Margaret Thatcher resigned...  I mean what harm did she or any of her successors do to Scotland...?  

Nicola and Margaret have a lot in common. Wake up!

2 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

They are all shite. Not one of them is worth the money they are paid. Sunak the.chancellor has gave it a good go in fairness

All politicians are the same. Well, almost.

If there's a good thing about leaving the EU it's that the UK politicians won't be able to blame the EU any longer when things go wrong. No more excuses.

Just now, Dev said:

If there's a good thing about leaving the EU it's that the UK politicians won't be able to blame the EU any longer when things go wrong. No more excuses.

They will though. Because their is no eu they can do what they want and run roughshod over everyone. 

Having another body prevents boris and cummings etc doing what they like

22 minutes ago, Dev said:

Eh? Don't Scots & Welsh pioliticians blame Westminster?

31 minutes ago, Dev said:

Nicola and Margaret have a lot in common. Wake up!

erm... no, they don't actually, they differ greatly.

Thatcher was Authoritarian / right wing, more in common with Pinochet and Mussolini; whereas Sturgeon is Libertarian / Left of centre... closer to the Nordic Model, say, or even Mandela, when it comes to his politics.

Anyway, good Tier 4 restrictions thread this turned out to be.

Edited by Che Dail

5 minutes ago, Che Dail said:

Thatcher was Authoritarian / right wing, more in common with Pinochet and Mussolini; whereas Sturgeon is Libertarian / Left of centre... closer to the Nordic Model, say, or even Mandela, when it comes to his politics.

You are talking utter shite. Thatcher was a bad bitch but at least it wasnt about her. She at least let other people make decisions.

Sturgeon is doing it all herself. She doesnt need to be standing up there everyday. Swinney or Freeman could deliver it but they dont.

Sturgeon is a dictator and is nothing like Mandela. Mandela fought against something that was wrong. She is fighting against something she thinks is wrong where not even half the country agrees with her

16 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

You are talking utter shite. Thatcher was a bad bitch but at least it wasnt about her. She at least let other people make decisions.

Sturgeon is doing it all herself. She doesnt need to be standing up there everyday. Swinney or Freeman could deliver it but they dont.

Sturgeon is a dictator and is nothing like Mandela. Mandela fought against something that was wrong. She is fighting against something she thinks is wrong where not even half the country agrees with her

72% is greater than half... maths not your strong point either, I take it?

Interesting that you are more upset about a comparison between Sturgeon to Mandela than Thatcher to Pinochet.    Note that this assessment is from the independent Political Compass, and not something I've made up.  It is derived from statistical analysis based on decision making and policy...  and not from your shrieking observations which are most likely  taken from The Sun or Daily Mail.

Didn't Thatcher brand Mandela a terrorist?  I read this week that she wanted to run the Yorkshire Ripper murder enquiry because she didn't think the police were up to it. 

15 minutes ago, Che Dail said:

Interesting that you are more upset about a comparison between Sturgeon to Mandela than Thatcher to Pinochet.    Note that this assessment is from the independent Political Compass, and not something I've made up.  It is derived from statistical analysis based on decision making and policy...  and not from your shrieking observations which are most likely  taken from The Sun or Daily Mail.

Didn't Thatcher brand Mandela a terrorist?  I read this week that she wanted to run the Yorkshire Ripper murder enquiry because she didn't think the police were up to it. 

72% said she done a good job in a pandemic from a poll of 1000 people.

I dont read either I bet you get yours from the national.

The police werent upto it. They had one of the witnesses say the guy was a.local and they were chasing wearside jack.

20 minutes ago, Che Dail said:

Just read up on thatcher calling Mandela a terrorist. She didnt. She said that some of anc leadership are communists and she dealt with terrorism all her life but wanted him released from jail. So why would she want a terrorist released from jail?

Too many people up here wouldnt matter if the torys gave everyone a million pounds theyd still say wrong

4 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Just read up on thatcher calling Mandela a terrorist. She didnt. She said that some of anc leadership are communists and she dealt with terrorism all her life but wanted him released from jail. So why would she want a terrorist released from jail?

Too many people up here wouldnt matter if the torys gave everyone a million pounds theyd still say wrong

That's great Alan.  While you're at it, go and read up on Adolf Hitler and explain why you think it is acceptable to compare Sturgeon to him.

3 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

At least it wasn't about her...😅😅😅...we have a winner

3 hours ago, Che Dail said:

That's great Alan.  While you're at it, go and read up on Adolf Hitler and explain why you think it is acceptable to compare Sturgeon to him.

I really dont get why the sheep are so defensive of sturgeon. You dont and never have seen it with any other party. She is a lunatic who likes to dictate to you what you are doing. 

4 hours ago, Che Dail said:

Such a lazy argument he's making. It's like saying every football team or player is the same. It's what someone who doesn't pay any attention might say.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

If only the Heads Gone thread was still available.

There's a bit of cloud cover out there tonight so i thought I'd check when the next full moon is due. It's a week tonight so I think we can expect to see levels of howling increase in intensity over the next few days. Current moon phase is apparently "Waxing Gibbous" - I can see why. 

1 minute ago, HTG said:

There's a bit of cloud cover out there tonight so i thought I'd check when the next full moon is due. It's a week tonight so I think we can expect to see levels of howling increase in intensity over the next few days. Current moon phase is apparently "Waxing Gibbous" - I can see why. 

Hhmm, it won't help. He's batshite mental at the best of times.

14 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Such a lazy argument he's making. It's like saying every football team or player is the same. It's what someone who doesn't pay any attention might say.

You are so one sided its unreal. Rome or in this case holyrood is burning round about u and u would still say black was white.

Eosfl season is on. England are going to have fans back in the stadiums and your blind loyalty to the scottish council is making you blind to reality.

They have taken you on hook line and sinker so scared and believing everything this woman is telling you