Calling Cards of Nerds

Are Android snobs.  

'Aww you're such a sheep getting an iPhone.  Androids are so much better and are open-source!  Steve Jobs has got you now!'.

I've had both and honestly think they're the same.  They all do the same fucking thing.  Who cares what make your or someone else's phone is?

26 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Are Android snobs.  

'Aww you're such a sheep getting an iPhone.  Androids are so much better and are open-source!  Steve Jobs has got you now!'.

I've had both and honestly think they're the same.  They all do the same fucking thing.  Who cares what make your or someone else's phone is?

Was going to post about this. I have had both (Have an iphone at the mo however usually get android due to being usually cheaper) but the idea idea of being a fan boy over an operating system is pathetic. Wasn't aware of how much this goes on until I bought an Iphone and have had random losers pointing out my supposed error. 

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Are Android snobs.  

I've had both and honestly think they are the same.  They all do the same fucking thing. 

I thought that was the point.

Apple users spending double the price to text and browse the internet for whatever reason other than being gullible.

Before I get attacked I've been through every make of phone as I'm very much open minded

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
15 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:
xG. 
Watches fake 'sports' like WWE & UFC. 
Warhammer. 

I'm curious about the UFC being fake. Talk me through it.

We can all agree WWE is fake. The big boy in WWE was the big boy in UFC. 

Ergo; UFC is fake.