BLUE TOON vs DUMBARTOON

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

I hope the commentator has a proper North sea trawlerman accent and it's not some central belt shill.

If he does we will understand feck all !!!

31 minutes ago, Blue-Toon said:

We need the points more than you do. Relegation beckons unless we start winning some games.

Sorry dearie but we need the points too if our season is to mean anything.Will gladly support you to stay up in this league especially say at the expense of Clyde , and the wallopers among their support.

Does anyone know what's wrong with PJ Crossan? Seemed like it was a minor injury keeping him out weeks ago and he's still not made a league squad yet. Team pretty much picks itself tomorrow:

Dabrowski

Wardrop -- McGeever -- Neill -- Church

Forbes -- Wedderburn -- Carswell -- Hamilton

Wilson -- Frizzell

Never confident going up to Peterhead but hopefully the squad are ready to go. 

8 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Does anyone know what's wrong with PJ Crossan? Seemed like it was a minor injury keeping him out weeks ago and he's still not made a league squad yet. Team pretty much picks itself tomorrow:

Dabrowski

Wardrop -- McGeever -- Neill -- Church

Forbes -- Wedderburn -- Carswell -- Hamilton

Wilson -- Frizzell

Never confident going up to Peterhead but hopefully the squad are ready to go. 

Big Morgyn Neill punched his lights clean out for wearing an (allegedly fake) baseball cap the incorrect way round in the stand during the Falkirk game. 

Seriously though, I think it was his thigh - so it's maybe just not getting any better. He has been out a while though, which is a pest as he'd add even more pace and direct running to the team. I remember Andy Graham saying after the podcast we had him on last year that PJ is a fantastic player, but will miss 10+ games a season with muscle injuries. He's just really prone to them, I don't know if it's his stocky build or what - but he obviously had similar problems last year.

Agreed on that lineup. Hoping we'll see a reaction to the three defeats and can build on good performances in the games before that. We know we have a threat going forward, so if we can stop selling cheap goals in the box we'll have half a chance. 

Edited by Jan Vojáček

3 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Big Morgyn Neill punched his lights clean out for wearing an (allegedly fake) baseball cap the incorrect way round in the stand during the Falkirk game. 

Seriously though, I think it was his thigh - so it's maybe just not getting any better. He has been out a while though, which is a pest as he'd add even more pace and direct running to the team. I remember Andy Graham saying after the podcast we had him on last year that PJ is a fantastic player, but will miss 10+ games a season with muscle injuries. He's just really prone to them, I don't know if it's his stocky build or what - but he obviously had similar problems last year.

Agreed on that lineup. Hoping we'll see a reaction to the three defeats and can build on good performances in the games before that. We know we have a threat going forward, so if we can stop selling cheap goals in the box we'll have half a chance. 

PJ's been alright injury wise so far so he was probably due one keeping him out a while. Hopefully he can get back soon as I've got a tactical formation in mind that Jose Mourinho would be proud of.