BLUE TOON vs DUMBARTOON

Looking oddly forward to this and have a good feeling about it.Don't know why as The Blue Toon are playing well in the main.A friend of mine who is a ST JOHNSTONE fan watched the game and said they were matched by them for long periods of the game.Should be a cracking game and will be watching all being well on Saturday given no Sons home game til December.

I'm strangely unenthused about this right now. Having got a result up there last year and being in decent form we should go up there with confidence but I'm struggling to get excited about our chances. 

Peterheid fans - How has big Isaac been and has your Pixellot service been okay?

Edited by The Moonster

46 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I'm strangely unenthused about this right now. Having got a result up there last year and being in decent form we should go up there with confidence but I'm struggling to get excited about our chances. 

Peterheid fans - How has big Isaac been and has your Pixellot service been okay?

He's been out injured for a bit, scored a couple vs Brechin. 

Its been reasonable though sometime takes off and misses action but i think they are trying to sort that and there is now match commentary.

Edited by SJP79

19 minutes ago, SJP79 said:

He's been out injured for a bit, scored a couple vs Brechin. 

Its been reasonable though sometime takes off and misses action but i think they are trying to sort that and there is now match commentary.

Isaac is an excellent player but sadly very injury prone.I still wish he was with us having said that.

Swap ye a fit Robert Jones for an injured Isaac Layne?

5 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

Isaac is an excellent player but sadly very injury prone.I still wish he was with us having said that.

Swap ye a fit Robert Jones for an injured Isaac Layne?

Is he rotten lol ?

How's your streaming service been ?

I was worried when I seen the initial demos of the pixellot system but I have actually been very impressed by our streaming so far. There has been a couple of times where the camera has lost the action but finds it sorts itself out pretty quickly. Usually just a few seconds. Commentary has been fantastic and it was a great idea to get some of the injured or suspended players involved during it aswell. No complaints.

1 hour ago, SJP79 said:

Is he rotten lol ?

Probably one of the best strikers in the league, on his day.

3 hours ago, SJP79 said:

Is he rotten lol ?

How's your streaming service been ?

He is our answer to OLi Mcburnie .JD desperate to shoe-horn him into the team.We want a Wilson-Johnstone patnership which may or may not work.

Service has been good so far in the game I saw.Some have had minor issues.Good commentary too.

59 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

He is our answer to OLi Mcburnie .JD desperate to shoe-horn him into the team.We want a Wilson-Johnstone patnership which may or may not work.

Service has been good so far in the game I saw.Some have had minor issues.Good commentary too.

Personally I’d prefer a Frizzel/Wilson parternship, Denny hasn’t done anything to convince me thus far. 

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Personally I’d prefer a Frizzel/Wilson parternship, Denny hasn’t done anything to convince me thus far. 

Totally agree on this. Frizzell and Wilson look a real threat together and have a bit of everything. I reckon they could strike up a really good partnership over the course of the season.

Denny and Jones both seem to convince us to go long. And neither of them are particularly suited to that. We're a far better team when we get the ball down and try and attack teams with a bit of pace.

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Totally agree on this. Frizzell and Wilson look a real threat together and have a bit of everything. I reckon they could strike up a really good partnership over the course of the season.

Denny and Jones both seem to convince us to go long. And neither of them are particularly suited to that. We're a far better team when we get the ball down and try and attack teams with a bit of pace.

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Aye fair enough I seem to forget Frizzell is with us maybe because he's on a short contract.But yes it is a more promising partnership.However we will have to convince JD of this on here.Jones impact sub only.

2 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Here's a thing.  The Scottish Government today announced a legal ban on people travelling out of their local area ; Dumbarton are due to play at Peterhead this coming weekend  and I would imagine most of our players live in Tier 4 areas.   Does football have a dispensation here ?

Pro sports are still exempt I believe.

2 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Here's a thing.  The Scottish Government today announced a legal ban on people travelling out of their local area ; Dumbarton are due to play at Peterhead this coming weekend  and I would imagine most of our players live in Tier 4 areas.   Does football have a dispensation here ?

Most of our players are based in the central belt nowadays as well.

40 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

Having problems paying for the game.Is there an issue with the site?

We get it on our season ticket but would think you will be able to pay before Sat ok. Is a bit on our site today saying we have got extra equipment delivered which should improve both video & audio output. Last Sat was the first game done under our lights & also the first attempt at commentary so hopefully should be better this week.

Edited by peternapper