Ayr United v Dundee

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Bold shout thinking Andy Murdoch can keep Charlie Adam quiet. Even if he does, Adam is still able to produce a world class pass.

I'm more worried about his dead ball skills from freekicks. That gives me the fear, his passing range can be mitigated by getting someone tight on him.

9 hours ago, The Master said:

I really can't find any enthusiasm for buying this.

And it's not really anything to do with how our season has gone so far. Streams just aren't a replacement for being at the game :( 

I have never understood the mentality of Old Firm 'fans' who only ever watch games on TV. On the day of a European game I overheard Celtic 'fans' talking about where they were going to be watching the match. The options ranged from 'in the hoose' to 'doon the pub' to 'roon at ma mate's'. I felt an overwhelming urge to shout out "How about watching it at Celtic Park?" I would dearly love to be in a busy Somerset Road end today experiencing the whole range of match day emotions. Normally I would have been buzzing about today's game since at least Thursday. Right now I am sitting here unenthused. 

1 hour ago, Caledonian said:

I have never understood the mentality of Old Firm 'fans' who only ever watch games on TV. On the day of a European game I overheard Celtic 'fans' talking about where they were going to be watching the match. The options ranged from 'in the hoose' to 'doon the pub' to 'roon at ma mate's'. I felt an overwhelming urge to shout out "How about watching it at Celtic Park?" I would dearly love to be in a busy Somerset Road end today experiencing the whole range of match day emotions. Normally I would have been buzzing about today's game since at least Thursday. Right now I am sitting here unenthused. 

For any club there are fans that cant afford a season ticket or the cost of a 'day oot' at the game plus bevvy.  A pint with their mates at a pub or an online fee to watch at home is the option.

I’m just glad international shiteball is off until January. [emoji481][emoji481][emoji481]
Thank you. 
What an abomination of a post considering what the scotland team managed in that first game.

Mom tae f**k ayr, let's get into these big time charlies.