Ayr United v Dundee

.....but will have Andy Murdoch, Paddy Reading, Cammy Smith , Cameron Innes and Aaron Muirhead all available - none of them played on Saturday so you can expect a load of changes based on the fact we were crap and lucky to get passed Stranraer.

4 hours ago, Jazzar said:

.....but will have Andy Murdoch, Paddy Reading, Cammy Smith , Cameron Innes and Aaron Muirhead all available - none of them played on Saturday so you can expect a load of changes based on the fact we were crap and lucky to get passed Stranraer.

Cue Roscoe still starting...

(1) Both teams look hopeless atm.

(2)  We will shuffle the pack and hopefully learn to defend by the weekend.

(3) Adam Legend in goal please.  

(4) We always beat Ayr.  

(5) Cue 3-3 draw or something weird  

34 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Who's this Sinister keeper that Ayr have?

Sinisalo, 19 year old Finnsh keeper on loan from Aston Villa, very highly regarded there, is away just now to play for Finland U21's but should be back Saturday as far as i know. 

Would say the hype on his arroval of him being "one of the biggest prospects in Europe" was a bit much. In saying that he had a blinder first game agaisnt QOS making a couple of worldie saves. Had a couple of wobbles since then but just like with Doohan, any young, relatively inexperienced goalie is going to experience that.

Edited by rb123!

On 17/11/2020 at 00:15, rb123! said:

Sinisalo, 19 year old Finnsh keeper on loan from Aston Villa, very highly regarded there, is away just now to play for Finland U21's but should be back Saturday as far as i know. 

Would say the hype on his arroval of him being "one of the biggest prospects in Europe" was a bit much. In saying that he had a blinder first game agaisnt QOS making a couple of worldie saves. Had a couple of wobbles since then but just like with Doohan, any young, relatively inexperienced goalie is going to experience that.

Must be nice to have a goalie with arms

Yet another match thread emptier than a hermit's address book.

Are we all just wanting the season to be over already?

Or are we that unimpressed with the current trajectory of the squad that it's better to concentrate on watching "celebrities" eating sheep penis on TV??

Or are we that unimpressed with the current trajectory of the squad that it's better to concentrate on watching "celebrities" eating sheep penis on TV??

I’ll be honest with you. Not being able to attend games this season has made me lose a bit of interest in how this season is going. Even though we’ve not been very good, had there been fans in the stadium I think I’d be far more invested.

Watching every game from the comfort of my living room is something I thought I’d enjoy, especially through the winter months, but tbh I’m bored of it already.

1 hour ago, Spikethedee said:

Mmmm... Current Dundee squad or sheep penis

Sheep penis sheep penis sheep penis sheep penis sheep penis