Ayr United v Dundee

1 hour ago, Jazzar said:

Watched the first 30 seconds (i.e. the free ones) of the game on DeeTV - not much to report obviously except......how come their camera position is so much better (i.e. higher) than ours? Just asking...  

That's the Pixellot I think. 

5 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
14 minutes ago, itzdrk said:
That's the Pixellot I think. 

How can we access that? It seemed so much better.

My understanding is that there would be a cost to the club for using that camera. I agree it is a much better vantage point. Hopefully the main camera will be in the stand (front of the directors' box perhaps?) for the next streamed game (29th Dec).

15 minutes ago, wuffster said:

My understanding is that there would be a cost to the club for using that camera. I agree it is a much better vantage point. Hopefully the main camera will be in the stand (front of the directors' box perhaps?) for the next streamed game (29th Dec).

👍

Good on Gowser. He's lost a yard of pace and slight of foot but he's still as commited as ever. It won't win you games consistently on its own but once in a blue moon having the level of anger deep inside will bubble over and he'll punch the fucking daylights out of somebody. 

Hopefully McDaid.

Edited by Mr. Alli

40 minutes ago, RiG said:

McGowan always seems to be utterly seething all of the time. A bit like Richard Brittain except not as fat.

Careful, I bet he searches his own name on here as well as on Twitter.