Ayr United v Dundee

1 hour ago, Spikethedee said:

Yet another match thread emptier than a hermit's address book.

Are we all just wanting the season to be over already?

Or are we that unimpressed with the current trajectory of the squad that it's better to concentrate on watching "celebrities" eating sheep penis on TV??

It’s the waiting on the inevitable managerial change to happen before the real interest returns. Jordan North has definitely been more entertaining doing those trials than anything we’ve served up for 2 years now 😢 

6 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I’d been surprised if there’s no goals in this game given our defence and we appear to still score a goal or 2 most games. 

That's too predictable.

Also, given how shakey our defence has been, I think our focus will be on a clean sheet first. Put Murdoch on Adam and I don't expect Dundee will threaten much. I've not watched you guys other than the Alloa game tbf.

That being said if we keep conceding stupid freekicks on the edge our box we're asking for trouble tbh.

I hope I'm wrong, I'd prefer some goals. I'd also like to beat you guys, ever since we pumped you up at Dens out the cup when McCann was the gaffer we've not got much out of you. 

1 hour ago, Spikethedee said:

Yet another match thread emptier than a hermit's address book.

Are we all just wanting the season to be over already?

Or are we that unimpressed with the current trajectory of the squad that it's better to concentrate on watching "celebrities" eating sheep penis on TV??

I’m pretty apathetic towards this squad of players and manager at the moment. On paper we had a really good ‘summer’ and made some very dece additions however we have looked very meh so far. 

I’m still at the stage of quite enjoying the novelty of watching Ayr on the TV with a few beers. Of course I’d much rather be at the game however this will do for now. I’d rather this than have the season mothballed and no football at all. 

2 hours ago, silvery tay said:

Tin helmet on ,i honestly dont think that we have been that bad thus far apart from a few individual horror shows but we will have a stronger team this week and i feel  some team is gonna take a pummeling from us soon ...Ayr maybe ?

Fair play, you've forgotten about our two trips to Edinburgh already. 

2 hours ago, Trogdor said:

That's too predictable.

Also, given how shakey our defence has been, I think our focus will be on a clean sheet first. Put Murdoch on Adam and I don't expect Dundee will threaten much. I've not watched you guys other than the Alloa game tbf.

That being said if we keep conceding stupid freekicks on the edge our box we're asking for trouble tbh.

I hope I'm wrong, I'd prefer some goals. I'd also like to beat you guys, ever since we pumped you up at Dens out the cup when McCann was the gaffer we've not got much out of you. 

Bold shout thinking Andy Murdoch can keep Charlie Adam quiet. Even if he does, Adam is still able to produce a world class pass.

29 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Hahaha Andy Murdoch couldn't cover us last season, what makes you think he's stopping Adam doing anything?

He was injured for almost the entirety of the season, in the one game he was fit, he did (1-0 Dundee in August).