Clyde v Montrrose

I’d like us to go (dependent on injuries):

Mitchell

Bain  Lang  Howie  Shiels

Robertson  Palmer

Cunningham Lamont Syvertsen

Goodwillie

I’m sure Ally Love will be in there but I’d like to see us go with that. Not an awful lot between Cuddihy or Bain at RB but I think Bain looks a little more comfortable in there.

Cuddihy should be nowhere near right back again, unless we're really struggling with injuries. For starters we need him in central midfield, for seconds, he's not a defender and couldn't cope with most wingers last season.

Incredible that some have already written Bain off - a guy that has played most of his career at this level or higher. He has more right than most of our squad to say he's a proven League One standard player.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

43 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Cuddihy should be nowhere near right back again, unless we're really struggling with injuries. For starters we need him in central midfield, for seconds, he's not a defender and couldn't cope with most wingers last season.

Incredible that some have already written Bain off - a guy that has played most of his career at this level or higher. He has more right than most of our squad to say he's a proven League One standard player.

I don't get it either. A poor performance at Dumbarton and completely exposed by a crazy set up at Airdrie. Otherwise fine. He was excellent against a top player when brought on yesterday.

Assuming we remember they have two great full backs, the game will be won and lost in the centre of the pitch. They absolutely destroyed us twice last season, then McStay and Lamont stepped up.

Clyde will be fine, light years away from the toothy turnip and his junior all-stars days.

Hope you get your shit together after this weekend though. The big X-factor in the division is Thistle, think everyone expected them to dominate the league in a two way race with Falkirk, but it isn't quite working out that way thus far. At present they look as likely to have a season similar to Dunfermline, when they finished seventh at this level, a few seasons back.

Think Peterhead and Forfar are the strugglers this season. Somehow East Fife look weaker too. Clyde should have enough about them to finish well clear.

Feeling quietly confident about the game tomorrow without any disrespect to Clyde. I think we should have Dillon and Cammy back tomorrow and although I am not sure about Kerr or Matty I think our defence will look pretty solid again. The make shift defence has done well the last couple of games but individual errors have been close to costing us points.
Broadwood has been a tricky place to get results for the Mo the last few seasons but hopefully that won't be the case this season. I'll predict a tight 0-1.