ICT vs Raith Rovers, 21/11/2020

The club's social media was inundated with complaints and I know of quite a few people who emailed the club complaining - all of whom received no reply.  I did hear of people complaining directly to Pixellot on Saturday when the stream didn't work and getting a quite a blunt message back.  The only acknowledgment we've had from the club is the CEO saying it 'was better than people said' and seemed to think the whole camera-following-the-linesman's-head stuff was hilarious and that's before we've gotten onto talking about the commentator...
I was agreeing with you!

The broadcast the other week wasn't a woman's game ;)

The only acknowledgment we've had from the club is the CEO saying it 'was better than people said' and seemed to think the whole camera-following-the-linesman's-head stuff was hilarious and that's before we've gotten onto talking about the commentator...

CEO? Scott Gardner?

Say no more!

I'm just watching the footage for this game. The camera operator is awful.

We don't have a local camera operator - the wee boy at hearts told me he's been asked to cover us on Saturday. If he's that bad he'll be getting horsed off and I'll be doing it myself.