ICT vs Raith Rovers, 21/11/2020

Would need to see it again, but I don't know where Kieran MacDonald had gone. Silly of Hendry to take the risk with so little cover behind him. 

We'd been relatively comfortable in possession up to that point, but only really creating the one chance. Interesting to see how the game changes now. You'd think Caley's confidence would take a wee boost and they might get a better grip on the midfield. 

It seems to be ICT season ticket holders that can't access the game. I bet the SFPL have cancelled access for ICT season ticket holders to the stream because we have started letting ST into the ground again.

Just now, RiG said:

It seems to be ICT season ticket holders that can't access the game. I bet the SFPL have cancelled access for ICT season ticket holders to the stream because we have started letting ST into the ground again.

Which would be an error, as access is allowed as long as there are ANY capacity restrictions.

5 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Which would be an error, as access is allowed as long as there are ANY capacity restrictions.

Well obviously but given that it seems to only be ICT season ticket holders who can't watch the game clearly some restrictions have been put in place on us being able to watch the game.