Maybole Fc

Ive spoke 2 carlo walker once and the guy is a complete clown of a man, we played maybole few year ago and he was shouting alot of sh#te at his players and i said 2 him up stairs in rhe club at yoker than his young team didnt need that and that he was a disgrace he turned around and said it wasnt him that was shouting it lol. I sat and watched ye ya clown then he went on 2 deny he was manager of maybole. Lmao i even said 2 a few maybole guys who were standing with him when this is all happening u really need 2 get this clown out ur club. Obviously didnt listen lol.

Mon the papers

23 hours ago, sweep said:

This is very unfair on a man who has dedicated so much time and money to the game. I remember his playing days and his spell at Lugar as manager where he had a good competitive team. Three defeats does not constitute change

How is it unfair? 3 defeats, he's dropped 3 leagues, should have been sacked ages ago.

12 hours ago, spit said:

Carlo walks so will alot of the money that gets invested in Maybole, that's the reason he's not been hunted before now

You would think the investor would be looking for a bit more return on his money. The wee grounds looking tremendous, just a pity the team aren’t very good 

7 hours ago, Jurgenflopp said:

I hear now that the two players brought in are taking 700 a month from the club EACH 

if true this is a disgrace. 

Carlo must go now we are paying these boys for playing friendlies. It is now getting embarrassing 

This surely must be someone trolling the club. What supporter would come on this forum on a daily basis to shout them down like this? 

28 minutes ago, WestSound said:

What they are saying is true though, Big Baillie will get something out these players, very good coach, maybe he could get the managers job.

Was (big Baillie)the coach at Troon a couple of years ago,if it is,don’t touch him with a barge pole,the guy is a thug 

3 hours ago, Meadowman said:

Was (big Baillie)the coach at Troon a couple of years ago,if it is,don’t touch him with a barge pole,the guy is a thug 

I agree,

I have seen him in action and he is not what we need. He should probably not be coaching at this level. 

he would probably suit the amateur level, no disrespect 

39 minutes ago, Jurgenflopp said:

Trolling? 

I am concerned for my club and the direction it is heading 

How about speaking to the club directly then instead of using a nom de plume on a football forum to tell them all how terrible they are. I would have thought this would be preferable to someone who loves the club so much.

56 minutes ago, Jurgenflopp said:

I agree,

I have seen him in action and he is not what we need. He should probably not be coaching at this level. 

he would probably suit the amateur level, no disrespect 

He will not do any worries than some of his past coaches, what about Baillie and Ian Patterson as co managers with Carlo as director of football.

Jonny Baillie thats been sacked everywhere hes been [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

He will not do any worries than some of his past coaches, what about Baillie and Ian Patterson as co managers with Carlo as director of football.