Maybole Fc

1 hour ago, Jurgenflopp said:

I have followed Maybole since the 90 s and I am sad to say I think we need to change things up

3 games and 0 points. 

we have great investment and results are simply not good enough. Carlo and the other coaches should maybe step aside 

Bit early for wanting the manager sacked, which will never happen btw, as Carlo has too much clout. Although they are massively underachieving with the money getting threw about down there. The budget seems to get split between really young boys and older players signing for one last pay day with no in between 

15 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

You were in West League Two last season and have lost to two teams from the bottom end of the Championship and another from the top end of League One. Not sure what you were expecting?

Paying players 100 quid a week in West League Two last season, so probably the reason the fans expect more than they’re currently getting 

4 minutes ago, Thesoccerguy said:

Hearing Jordan banks will be on the move soon back to the amateurs , 

5 minutes ago, Thesoccerguy said:

Hearing Jordan banks will be on the move soon back to the amateurs , 

Strange considering the amateurs don’t have a start date and will be lucky if season starts at all

15 hours ago, Jurgenflopp said:

I have followed Maybole since the 90 s and I am sad to say I think we need to change things up

3 games and 0 points. 

we have great investment and results are simply not good enough. Carlo and the other coaches should maybe step aside 

100% agree, just a pity Greg Gallagher has taken Lugar job, would have been a great appointment, huge cash being thrown about for a few years now, with the club going backwards.

14 hours ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

Darren Johnstone! Great keeper but paying that to play west league two was madness

Paul Cameron on £100 plus, last season. Maybe time Maybole brought in a manager with an eye for a player, has Spank went to Lugar? if not then he's the man they should ask.

7 minutes ago, WestSound said:

Paul Cameron on £100 plus, last season. Maybe time Maybole brought in a manager with an eye for a player, has Spank went to Lugar? if not then he's the man they should ask.

Spank you do talk some p***. I heard both players on 1000 a week plus shares in Carlo’s company. 
Rather than making things up, get the correct information  first. No club is interested in you being their manager. FACT

45 minutes ago, Bigslimjim said:

Spank you do talk some p***. I heard both players on 1000 a week plus shares in Carlo’s company. 
Rather than making things up, get the correct information  first. No club is interested in you being their manager. FACT

Info is correct, so just because i say Spank would be a good choice as manager i must be him. Here was me thinking is was an open forum.

30 minutes ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

Does that excuse them from being shite? 

Kenny unfortunately I cant comment as I cant watch any games at moment lol 

.I watched Maybole last year against Ashfield and it was a close game and also if I remember right Maybole went on a right good run between Oct until  lockdown   

After speaking with some Ashfield boys  I know the game was  competitive on Saturday ....I would agree that the Ashfield budget would be less than Maybole  

Edited by holsten

Carlo will turn things around, he had a great run last season.Ian likes to tell everyone that every club is after him, he did the same while he was our manager, Ian worked tirelessly for us, but I think he’s more suited to recruitment or more menial tasks, as he stood perplexed at the side of the pitch on many an occasion, looking around for help/guidance.                                                            Yes there is boys contracted to big money, but my understanding is that all the players are on petrol money.