Israel v Scotland - 18 / 11 / 2020

We've definitely not played as well tonight, but my, didn't take folk long to turn on some players, especially McTominay, who has gone from part of a solid defensive unit to shite and 'not bothering his arse' etc.

Players make mistakes, sometimes costly.

15 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

I’m not going to criticise too much because we would get horsed in Group A anyway.
However the biggest problem I’ve noticed in both domestic and international games is the inability or reluctance of players to play a pass in front of a player. Every forward pass is safe, played behind a running teammate. The receiver has to slow down to collect the pass, taking momentum away. This is true at almost every club in Scotland and England. It’s also true with the national side. It’s as if players are more interested in their stats than anything else

I thought this was a Motherwell tactic

Just now, D.A.F.C said:

Doing ok but no real cutting edge. Too ponderous build up.
Need two upfront.

It's quite clear our plan is to be tight at the back, and nick a goal.

Which was working, until the last few games where we found ourselves behind

Decision making in/around the box has been poor. O'Donnell needs to be making the pass there. Earlier McGinn needed to cut the ball back rather than shoot. Christie should have been looking to play Dykes in rather than the poor shot he had.

Perhaps a composure thing tonight?

Anyone want to explain to me how it was remotely acceptable that Clarke threw away our best chance of getting the necessary shree points on Sunday?

"Oh the players were tired" - so f**k? Send them out to beat a rank Slovakia side who've lost to every c**t and then rest them all tonight when we're home and hosed.