Israel v Scotland - 18 / 11 / 2020

The Slovaks have been poor these matches, but they have much better players.  Slovakia are likely a Pot 2 team for WC.  Israel are closer to Pot 5 than Pot 3...
Israel have one player preventing them from competing with the likes of Latvia.
I thought Israel looked better than Serbia going by our last matches against each respectively.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

If we don't win, should we be worried longer term? That's our strongest line up pretty much.

Nah not at all.

Plus I think we will skoosh it.  See that team with Gilmour in midfield with McTominay and Souttar the back.  The baws like.  I can't let it go.  Oh aye and another RWB eventually.  A RCB and a RWB and we're fuckin laughin.

Confident of getting the win we need tonight.

That team is better than Israel's any day of the week.

Need to dominate and create chances like on Sunday and hopefully take a couple of them.

Mon Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Be interesting to see if Israel come out a little more tonight. I can't see them trying to shitfest a draw as a draw is of no use to them whatsoever.

If they do we might be able to get in behind them a bit more than in the previous two slugfests.