Dunfermline Vs Hearts

1 minute ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

If you defend like idiots and miss half a dozen sitters, you're probably going to lose.  Dunfermline deserved the win, because we were shite and the two in midfield ran over the top of Lee and Halliday, who were both godawful

Has that boy ever refereed before?

How we ended up with more cards is beyond me.  Naismith's was a shocker..wasn't a foul, never mind a yellow.

A deserved win for Dunfermline.

Too many Hertz players not taking responsibility, passing the ball backwards, and copping out by giving away silly free kicks and cheap yellow cards.

Summed up by Naismith trying to pass to Roberts when clear in on goal.

When I heard Neil McCann talking us up pre-match, I knew we were in for a tough night.

Nice to see Jim Leishman adding some class to the proceedings at half time..

1 minute ago, paranoid android said:

Too many Hertz players not taking responsibility, passing the ball backwards, and copping out by giving away silly free kicks and cheap yellow cards.

When I heard Neil McCann talking us up pre-match, I knew we were in for a tough night.

Leishman is a good c**t.

9 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Dunfermline won that easier than the scoreline suggests.

As for Hearts, it's been coming. We've scraped wins against the wee teams and leaked goals far too often. Only the games against Dundee and Hibs have we looked like a proper team.

The culprits? Halliday can fck off back to Ibrox as far as i'm concerned. Naismith needs benched. Irving needs to start. Roberts and Frear not good enough. Popescu needs to practice headers. Lee should be nowhere near defence - ok in the opponents half but a bombscare near our own box. Walker needs to get the finger out.

Not trying to stick my oar in, honest!

However, on your culprits paragraph, you are spot on with your assessment.

Naismith should be chased, a high earner for little return, past his best, spends most of his game whining at others.

I was looking at all the ex Ross County players, Dow, Di well, McManus did well.

Disappointed with Boyce, spent most of the game on his backside, falling down far to easily, I don’t recall him being like that at County.

Still think Hearts will win the league.

But! Dunfermline look a good side, well structured and organised, good teamwork, they won’t be far away.

2 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

That was an odd one. When he shifted to move the ball I genuinely thought he was about to side foot it in to the corner.

38 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

If you defend like idiots and miss half a dozen sitters, you're probably going to lose.  Dunfermline deserved the win, because we were shite and the two in midfield ran over the top of Lee and Halliday, who were both godawful

Has that boy ever refereed before?

Only at the hearts training ground . That was a pleasing performance with Turner, Thomas and McInroy outstanding. That Jakey hobo Neilson is a bogus workman, a classless melt found wanting again.

Watched the game as a neutral. Dunfermline worthy winners. McInroy and Turner both outstanding. Halliday awful.

As soon as Halliday was shifted to the left I knew we could get some joy out of that. Dom Thomas always cuts inside and is capable of those sorts of goals. Fair enough, it came of a Hearts man, but if you don’t buy a ticket and all that. Cannot believe Hearts of all teams gifted Murray the second goal. Teams just can’t handle him, I suppose. I’m going to enjoy this win tonight but not getting ahead of ourselves. I think we proved tonight we will push Hearts for the title. Let’s just keep the level head and keep playing the way we are. We do that, and we will be up there.

25 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

That was an odd one. When he shifted to move the ball I genuinely thought he was about to side foot it in to the corner.

For me, that was a sign of Naismith thinking he wouldn't score - whether that's down to a lack of pace or fitness or whatever, he has to take the opportunity to try to get a shot on goal - if the keeper saves it, there could be a second ball for someone - if a defender has to make a last-ditch tackle in the box, there's a chance of a pen - Naismith passed the buck.

2 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

For me, that was a sign of Naismith thinking he wouldn't score - whether that's down to a lack of pace or fitness or whatever, he has to take the opportunity to try to get a shot on goal - if the keeper saves it, there could be a second ball for someone - if a defender has to make a last-ditch tackle in the box, there's a chance of a pen - Naismith passed the buck.

Lack of confidence?