Dunfermline Vs Hearts

The rangers game was a bit of a shock.
our home end was nearly empty.

Lucky if there were 700 Pars fans in attendance that day. A real low point that but we came up with an unreal win on the day, even if Rangers were gash.

20 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Was at this game, in the enclosure to the left of the old main stand.
Bit of a robbery tbh. Hearts got lots of decisions and scored late on.

We'll never know quite how merited his first yellow was but that's s spectacular piece of bampottery from Gerry Briton for his second yellow. Reminiscent of one of Michael Stewart's red mist moments.

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

Lucky if there were 700 Pars fans in attendance that day. A real low point that but we came up with an unreal win on the day, even if Rangers were gash.

Yup. We were gash, the game was a shite kick off time, tickets were expensive and we expected a pumping.

Glad I went. Was nervy when it went 3-2 but a thoroughly deserved win.

21 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Yup. We were gash, the game was a shite kick off time, tickets were expensive and we expected a pumping.

Glad I went. Was nervy when it went 3-2 but a thoroughly deserved win.

I went round to my uncle's to watch it. I played with Hibs youth at the time; we had a game and I actually missed the first half and a bit of the 2nd half. I could not believe what I was seeing when I walked in. Thought it was some sort of elaborate cruel joke from the current bun side of the family. 

Edited by DAFC.

The club are encouraging fans to buy the PPV for Friday. You MUST have purchased it by 19.25 on Friday or tough balls.

Obviously we know why they're pushing it, but it's very optimistic, especially considering what a disaster the Clyde game was. Can only see overseas fans buying this one, so good that they will be able to watch it and hopefully the stream is fine. Presumably the 19.25 deadline is so that they know numbers in advance and can do some technical stuff to try and avoid the issues we had for the Clyde game.

16 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I went round to my uncle's to watch it. I played with Hibs youth at the time; we had a game and I actually missed the first half and a bit of the 2nd half. I could not believe what I was seeing when I walked in. Thought it was some sort of elaborate cruel joke from the current bun side of the family. 

I hope the appropriate slaggings were dished out, although Rangers, and now Sevco, fans were/are notoriously thin skinned about such things.

The club are encouraging fans to buy the PPV for Friday. You MUST have purchased it by 19.25 on Friday or tough balls.
Obviously we know why they're pushing it, but it's very optimistic, especially considering what a disaster the Clyde game was. Can only see overseas fans buying this one, so good that they will be able to watch it and hopefully the stream is fine. Presumably the 19.25 deadline is so that they know numbers in advance and can do some technical stuff to try and avoid the issues we had for the Clyde game.

I was under the impression that PPV couldn't be sold in the UK if the game was on TV?

40 minutes ago, true_rover said:

I was under the impression that PPV couldn't be sold in the UK if the game was on TV?

Not sure. But the club have sent out the email about it, so presumably it's fine.

Would surprised if many folk in the UK did use the PPV since it's on free to air TV. Maybe those who don't have a TV or can't get the channel? Who knows.

Pretty sure it's because the BBC have non-exclusive rights so if you want to chuck your money to any club on telly you can still buy the PPV.

Premier on the other hand are the only show in town. They've allowed streaming for the games they don't want to show for at least the second round. Pretty sure I won't care for the next round.

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

As its on BBC do you think there will be much of an uptake on PPV?