Dunfermline Vs Hearts

A bit pish this is the Friday night game on the BBC but at least I should see this one. No doubt the impartial pundits will be Craig Levein, Steven Pressley, John Robertson and Hearty Harry. Can't see us winning this sadly, the two goals we conceded on Saturday were laughable and we can't just keep scoring from corners, can we? Can we?

suspect a 4141 formation or 451 . OHara dropping to bench , Whittaker coming into midfield along with Turner and Dow and Thomas out wide. 5th midfielder probably Wilson ( a chance to atone for his errors)  Comrie back in at right back. A draw would be an ok result.

That Ewen Cameron moment was glorious. Absolutely glorious. 

I'm pretty sure our home form against this lot is actually not a total disaster, unlike our form at Tynecastle, where we last won in 1899 BCE.

16 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

That Ewen Cameron moment was glorious. Absolutely glorious. 

I'm pretty sure our home form against this lot is actually not a total disaster, unlike our form at Tynecastle, where we last won in 1899 BCE.

I think you're remembering wrong.  In our last 10 competitive games at EEP you've won 2, lost 7, drew 1.

20 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I think you're remembering wrong.  In our last 10 competitive games at EEP you've won 2, lost 7, drew 1.

I didn't say it was good tbf. Compared to our form at Tynecastle, it's not that bad. When was the last time we even picked up a point at Tynecastle? 

4 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I didn't say it was good tbf. Compared to our form at Tynecastle, it's not that bad. When was the last time we even picked up a point at Tynecastle? 

I have vague recollections of Jim Hamilton scoring an equaliser against us when Mad Eddie was in charge, 2008ish maybe?

38 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

You drew your last game there tbf, albeit in the LC.  Bonus point as well.

4 hours ago, Ayrpar said:

suspect a 4141 formation or 451 . OHara dropping to bench , Whittaker coming into midfield along with Turner and Dow and Thomas out wide. 5th midfielder probably Wilson ( a chance to atone for his errors)  Comrie back in at right back. A draw would be an ok result.

Isn't Comrie out for this? Be good if he was back though.

2 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I have vague recollections of Jim Hamilton scoring an equaliser against us when Mad Eddie was in charge, 2008ish maybe?

It was October 2006. Jim Hamilton carried the ball across the line to equalise.

6 hours ago, Ayrpar said:

If Comrie wasn't fit for the bench on Saturday no chance he will be starting on Friday

From EEN:

Wingers Josh Ginnelly, Jordan Roberts and Jamie Walker are expected to be fit after injury, likewise midfielder Andy Halliday. Goalkeeper Craig Gordon, defender Michael Smith and striker Liam Boyce are due back from international duty on Thursday.

All seven missed last week’s Betfred Cup win at East Fife but they could feature at East End Park as Hearts pursue a ninth successive win in all competitions.

9 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
1 hour ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:
Hadn't realised it was so long ago - must have been during Valdas's Spa break

Sure it was the game after the riccarton 3 press conference.

You might be bang on, certainly in that timeline.   Which would make it Malofeev's first game in his 11 match run without a win

9 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

You might be bang on, certainly in that timeline.   Which would make it Malofeev's first game in his 11 match run without a win

This one
https://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/200610281.html

The overall record is happier reading for those of us on this side of the Forth

https://www.londonhearts.com/scores/tea/dunfermlineathletic.html

but when the Pars have managed to come up with a result it's tended to be in Fife.

Hearts losing on Friday would be a surprise it wouldn't be anywhere near as big a shock as when a Dunfermline team cast adrift at the bottom of the table knocked out the holders from the 2007 Scottish Cup with a last minute goal on their way to relegation and a final with Celtic, beating Rangers and Hibs on the way (deja vu anybody)

https://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/200702031.html

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)