Dunfermline Vs Hearts

Couldn't see a thread for this so apologies if it's already been started.

2 unbeaten sides so far this season, obviously I would take a draw just now.

Interesting to see if Crawford keeps Bowman at RB or sticks Whittaker in there for his experienced head. Also a shame Martin looks to be out for such a long period but Young Edwards has been fairly steady this season.

Hopefully OFW come back from Wales injury free.

Crawford will probably drop O’Hara for the extra midfielder and replace Bowman with Whittaker for experience, maybe even play Whittaker in midfield and Mayo at RB if he doesn’t play again for the Under-21s. No idea what to expect from Hearts given a few of their players will have been on international duty, but could be an opening for us to get a draw if they have a good few players out. Given their pool of players it’ll still be a very tough ask to get any sort of result.

56 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
1 hour ago, 101 said:
Watson, Mayo, Murray back 3 or you dropping to one up top?

one up top. although if Berra is playing I'd be tempted to go with 2. Seen their game with East Fife and hes completely done.

Christ I thought he had been punted, aye if he plays lets get stuck in, utter carthorse.

He'll probably score the winner now

Berra won't start.  I assume all 3 of our international players will come back in, Gordon certainly will and Northern Ireland are at home so Boyce and Smith will be back on the Thursday.  Ginnelly should be back according to Neilson barring any setbacks so will be good to have some pace back.  Walker should be available again too.

One of the tougher games we'll face, on paper at least.  A win would mean we've had an excellent start after playing Dundee, Inverness and Dunfermline.

Edited by Tony Wonder