Thistle vs East Fife - November 21st

5 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:
21 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:
Do we have to play this game?Just give East Fife the points.

If you're that desperate for victories why don't you just f**k off and support one of the cheeks?

Erm! Aren't Partick Thistle in the business of winning games?

I know we're training at a rugby club. I never thought that's what we're actually playing though?

A threadbare squad going into the winter with a threat of covid-19 cases and other illnesses means we are treading a thin line to meet the numbers for a match day squad.

Is the minimum 11 +1sub?

The James Penrice Derby.

He was a stand out for us a few seasons ago, but hasn’t kicked on as much as I would have thought. As for the game, both sides have had average starts to the season but Thistle will be more disappointed. We aren’t expected to win this so very little pressure but if we can play like we did against Hearts for 88 minutes then no reason why we can’t take something.

19 minutes ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

The James Penrice Derby.

He was a stand out for us a few seasons ago, but hasn’t kicked on as much as I would have thought. As for the game, both sides have had average starts to the season but Thistle will be more disappointed. We aren’t expected to win this so very little pressure but if we can play like we did against Hearts for 88 minutes then no reason why we can’t take something.

You could probably just turn up for the last two minutes on Saturday and get a point...

10 hours ago, R&Y99 said:

Aye he can he play there. We are in the midsts of an injury crises right now, it is very worrying.

I’d actually say this is far worse than an injury crisis, this is so unbelievable that it’s somehow very believable. 

East Fife will (or should) be pressuring the  make-shift defence from the 1st minute. I don’t care about clean sheet etc. as long as we get the 3 points.