Queens v Alloa

Already a crucial game for us we somehow have to find a way of winning League games .
Hopefully AJ will have a full squad to pick from was hoping fans might be allowed in but that will have to wait for now will have to be the iPad again for me .

I like the style this year; we will be in the top 6 for sure.

Will we extend our two game unbeaten run? 

Will we leap-frog Alloa with our first league win of the season?

Will we have a full squad to choose from? 

Will Magic remember that substitutions are allowed earlier than the last 5 minutes in a game? 

Is there actually anyone interested  in discussing this massive game? It would appear not I think. 

49 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

Why ? we wont sack grant if we lose and we would be below you if you win on sat ? long way to go yet .

Has Grant been in charge for seven home league defeats in a row and 15 league games without a win, producing 4 points? That’s what we’re looking at if we lose.

Why ? we wont sack grant if we lose and we would be below you if you win on sat ? long way to go yet .

Watching yous live the Friday, yous have a bit about you’s even in defeat. We’ve shown we can compete in spells but we give away ridiculously easy goals at times

I can't say I had considered this match particularly pivotal in the manager's future.

Saturday will be a year since we were papped out of the Scottish Cup by Queens Park. You could probably have made a case for sacking him every single subsequent week that has passed, and the case has only got stronger as the weeks have gone by, but it doesn't feel any closer to happening.

I think we could lose 5-0 on Saturday and Johnston would remain in charge.

1 hour ago, palmy_cammy said:

I think we could lose 5-0 on Saturday and Johnston would remain in charge.

Interesting, I wonder what odds I could get on that double.  This is the match I dread, we are hopeless v Alloa every time. But £10 seems good value...

2 hours ago, qos1990 said:

Watching yous live the Friday, yous have a bit about you’s even in defeat. We’ve shown we can compete in spells but we give away ridiculously easy goals at times

We didn't lose 😉

We've conceded a fair few stupid goals ourselves and that's the main reason we have just 1 point on the board despite all the games being pretty even for long spells. It's reassuring that Andy Graham has a couple of games under his belt now and hopefully Neil Parry will be back soon too. I'm reasonably confident about our long term prospects if we can get the core of the team on the park regularly. 

Like QoS though, we could really do with getting a win on the board soon. 

I’d be absolutely astounded if we keep a clean sheet as was suggested by somebody in that podcast. To be fair, our defence held up relatively well in the second half against Arbroath but we still look really vulnerable at the back.

I wonder what our injury situation is like, we’ve had quite a few players who are on the fringes missing the last couple of games. I’d like to see McCabe back in if he’s fit. We need to try and ensure we control the game in the midfield which we completely lost in the second half against Arbroath. Liked the way McCabe took the ball from the back in the first league game against ayr. Not giving Alloa a 3 goal head start this time would be nice.