England v Scotland - Euro 2020 - 18th June

Frank Grimes

45 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

We are Earls Court as well. I don’t see fans being at the game tbh but can’t risk missing out if it were to go ahead. I’m hopeful of getting a ticket actually if we get 14,000 as well.

David Marshall conga in Earls Court. And trafalgar square. And everywhere else. 

2 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

David Marshall conga in Earls Court. And trafalgar square. And everywhere else. 

Such will be our experience in the art of Boogie by then that patio furniture will be effortlessly dodged with never-before-seen style and pizzazz.

I've got 5 SSC points which by my arithmetic puts just over 7k people ahead of me in the queue for a ticket and 1393 people in the same boat as me. 

If theres 14k tickets then aye I'm sorted. Got a feeling it wont be as bread and butter as that though.

About 3 months before usually I believe for buses and trains. Will depend on covid as well.

Trains from Glasgow to London are almost hourly so actually getting one shouldn't be an issue. The pricing aye, could get stung.

Another option for booking right now is the Caledonian Sleeper but its still £200 return based on 2 sharing. Fully refundable right enough. 

2 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth said:

About 3 months before usually I believe for buses and trains. Will depend on covid as well.

Trains from Glasgow to London are almost hourly so actually getting one shouldn't be an issue. The pricing aye, could get stung.

Another option for booking right now is the Caledonian Sleeper but its still £200 return based on 2 sharing. Fully refundable right enough. 

Cheers! - Yeah I was thinking three months but I wasn't sure if they'd open up earlier considering the surge in interest. Happy to get a bus or a train if the prices are semi normal. No idea about Covid, just working on the hope that it'll improve. Reckon there'll be many options with supporter's buses heading down? 

If you're going down, best to spend your time in central London and get the tube out to Wembley nice and early. Fan zones are usually shit there, warm, shit lager, Bay City Rollers on repeat and unhappy bar staff in Jimmy Wigs. 

If you've not got a ticket for the game, just stay in central London. 

4 hours ago, Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth said:

I've got 5 SSC points which by my arithmetic puts just over 7k people ahead of me in the queue for a ticket and 1393 people in the same boat as me. 

If theres 14k tickets then aye I'm sorted. Got a feeling it wont be as bread and butter as that though.

I  have 11 SSC points considering I've only ever been to home games and never any away games.  I've only missed one home game in the last 8 years or so. 

Cheers! - Yeah I was thinking three months but I wasn't sure if they'd open up earlier considering the surge in interest. Happy to get a bus or a train if the prices are semi normal. No idea about Covid, just working on the hope that it'll improve. Reckon there'll be many options with supporter's buses heading down? 
I've set up an alert on the train line for them to email me whenever the tickets for the date go on sale, maybe worth checking out.

Me and my pal are 2 of those 1393 (just points from going to home games) so confident of tickets but there are 4 of us going to London. Not sure what chance the others have of getting a ticket from somewhere - probably SFA.