Slovakia v Scotland - 15/11

TheScarf

No, this was quite a bit higher. We were outnumbered behind us, which we didn't allow to happen on Thursday.
Another two occasions of us winning the ball back in the final third since I posted. This is quite clearly working for us even if they are ahead.

1 minute ago, GordonS said:

Maybe, but he's defensively better than Armstrong.

Whoever thought Callum McGregor would become so important?

McLean is the McGregor replacement. He's a downgrade but he's okay.

It's the Jack replacement we don't have. We should probably find one before June.

Just now, G51 said:

McLean is the McGregor replacement. He's a downgrade but he's okay.

It's the Jack replacement we don't have. We should probably find one before June.

I'd argue that McTominay could fit nicely into that role if needed, even though he's been excellent at centre half. 

Poor finishing is letting us down. Palmer and McBurnie have both had a couple of chances each that they should have scored with.

We have looked fairly comfortable and it has been another good away performance so far. If we sharpen up the finishing I can see us turning this around.

After McBurnie played that pass out to Tierney he followed it and drifted to Tierney's side of the box. He should be getting in the middle. Instead, we somehow ended up with Palmer coming in to the best position for scoring and McBurnie completely wasted.

I would love to hear a professional football coach explain to me what McBurnie does well.