Squad for the finals

Donathan

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

I'm sorry, but what exactly is it that Nisbet has to do to get called up? He should be ahead of McBurnie, who is really only there because he commanded a high transfer fee and plays for the worst team in the EPL. He totally stinks the forward line up any time he plays. 

Prob get another season at top level under his belt

I'd give him a bash now

But can't see manager

I can't understand people calling for Oli Burke. He just doesn't have it. I hate saying this about our players but he's absolute dug meat. 

Che Adams looking to get in now apparently. He's rejected an approach before and now we've qualified wants in. Is he much better than McBurnie? Dunno too much about him to be honest. 

2 hours ago, the snudge said:

I can't understand people calling for Oli Burke. He just doesn't have it. I hate saying this about our players but he's absolute dug meat. 

Che Adams looking to get in now apparently. He's rejected an approach before and now we've qualified wants in. Is he much better than McBurnie? Dunno too much about him to be honest. 

Tbh I'd be tempted to say to Adams aye no bother delighted to have you, after the Euros.  Or for WC qualifying and not the tournament.  But he would improve us so I would take him.

6 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Dykes

Fraser

Christie

Shankland/Nesbit

Hornby 

Griffiths just hasn't got it any more and McBurnie is never going to have it. 

Space for Burke or Forrest could be argued to get some pace in the team if Fraser isn't fit. 

Shankland /  Nesbit and others have to score goals , provide assists in the Premiership

Hornby has to play first team football ( fingers crossed )

Griffiths has to get fit

Forest in if fit

28 minutes ago, ewan14 said:

Shankland /  Nesbit and others have to score goals , provide assists in the Premiership

Hornby has to play first team football ( fingers crossed )

Griffiths has to get fit

Forest in if fit

Nesbit is scoring regularly for Hibs, Shankland isn't scoring regularly for United atm but that can change which is why I left it open between them. There's not much in it as for who is the better striker out the two IMO. 

Hornby has bags of potential and is a similar player to Dykes in the sense he's a big guy who can link up fairly well. Pretty decent technically too. I'd rather have him than McBurnie any day of the week. 

18 hours ago, Craigieboy86 said:

Clarke should call up four striker test to how world cup 2022 group game at March 2021

Stewart

Brophy

Nesbit

Smith 

than who in squad face Euro 2020 of new face striker in Scotland squad final decision 

Who is Smith ?

1 minute ago, Binos said:

Marshall, McLaughlin, Gordon

O'Donnell, Mctominay, Gallagher, Tierney, Robertson, Palmer, Hanley, Cooper, Considine, Hickey

Jack, Mcginn, McGregor, Fleck, Armstrong, McLean

Fraser, Dykes, Christie, Mcburnie

Swap Hanley for McKenna that will be pretty close.  McKenna is an absolute nailed on certainty, as he should be.  

Marshall, McLaughlin, Gordon
O'Donnell, Mctominay, Gallagher, Tierney, Robertson, Palmer, Hanley, Cooper, Considine, Hickey
Jack, Mcginn, McGregor, Fleck, Armstrong, McLean
Fraser, Dykes, Christie, Mcburnie

Think we need a different dimension in the striker pool. Either a fit Griffiths or a Nisbet/Shankland or even Naismith depending on how their seasons go. Wouldn't want to be at the championships playing like we were the other night without the means to change things up.

Hard to choose who would drop out tho!