Travel

Mr.Clarke

Sorry if this info is already out there but I’m new to the forum. 
just looking for recommendations for places to stay in London for the match next year? Don’t want to book in an area that hardly anyone is staying. Thank you troops, hope you’re all having an excellent night 🥳🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

just looking for recommendations for places to stay in London for the match next year? Don’t want to book in an area that hardly anyone is staying. Thank you troops, hope you’re all having an excellent night [emoji3060][emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Last time I was at Wembley with Scotland everyone congregated at Trafalgar square so close to there if possible but the transport links in London are decent so think you'd be fine anywhere tbh.

41 minutes ago, Mr.Clarke said:

just looking for recommendations for places to stay in London for the match next year? Don’t want to book in an area that hardly anyone is staying. Thank you troops, hope you’re all having an excellent night 🥳🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Kent or Surrey is a good shout.

39 minutes ago, Mr.Clarke said:

My advice would be to find a place where hardly anyone is staying, and quickly.