Rangers vs Aberdeen - 22nd November

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Glad to see the sheep have picked out who's getting the blame for their ritual pumping at the bigotdome.

Since Gerrard took over, Aberdeen have won more points in the league at Ibrox than Celtic have.

1 minute ago, Raidernation said:

^^ or....”football fan on football fans’ website...”

I couldn't care less personally, just thought it was a bit odd to be claiming another football fan is obsessed when posting habits would suggest the opposite.

Says the Celtic fan on a Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread.
If you read carefully (I'm sure someone could help you) a "rangers fan" brought up Celtic on the Rangers v Aberdeen thread for some reason. Also, the joke seems to be lost on you.

30 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

I couldn't care less personally, just thought it was a bit odd to be claiming another football fan is obsessed when posting habits would suggest the opposite.

I’m not sure if you’ve noticed, but he’s always looking for bites by posting on Rangers threads about Rangers fans being obsessed with Celtic. He genuinely has no idea what irony is.

Posts by Romeo on the Hibs vs Celtic thread - 1

Posts by Romeo on the Rangers vs Aberdeen thread - 9 😂

Understandable I suppose. He’s probably worried about tomorrow’s game and doesn’t want to talk about it.

Anyhoo, very confident of a win on Sunday, especially if the Dons go three at the back. Two or three nil.

1-1 at Easter Rd

Just now, kingjoey said:

I’m not sure if you’ve noticed, but he’s always looking for bites by posting on Rangers threads about Rangers fans being obsessed with Celtic. He genuinely has no idea what irony is.

Not really, as I tend to avoid any discussion about Rangers like the plague (apart from the banter thread, that thing is a masterpiece). I know *** baiting is great fun, but it's Friday...some folk need to take a break from the internet. Besides, hopefully we'll get to see Hearts getting pumped the night.

Posts by Romeo on the Rangers vs Aberdeen thread - 9 [emoji23]
Understandable I suppose. He’s probably worried about tomorrow’s game and doesn’t want to talk about it.
Anyhoo, very confident of a win on Sunday, especially if the Dons go three at the back. Two or three nil.
1-1 at Easter Rd
Posts about Romeo by **** - thousands.

11 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Posts by Romeo on the Rangers vs Aberdeen thread - 9 😂

1-1 at Easter Rd

1-1 at Easter Road would be good for us in the battle for second place between Aberdeen, Hibs and Celtic.

27 minutes ago, Romeo said:
30 minutes ago, thepundit said:
Posts by Romeo on the Rangers vs Aberdeen thread - 9 emoji23.png
1-1 at Easter Rd

Posts by Romeo on **** threads  - thousands.

FTFY M8.