Rangers vs Aberdeen - 22nd November

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

Could do with Crocker taking the mic out of his mouth.

Last time I heard someone breathe so loudly on a mic was when Jerry Lawler was having a heart attack live on WWE Raw. 

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Tbf they should have had a pen in the first half. A foul from Ojo who wouldn't have been playing if we weren't missing 5 players.

5 players missing, more lacking in match fitness and two large deflections. rangers FC have absolutely got away with one today. Lucky boys. 

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

Glad that's over. About everything that could go wrong did.

Players missing. A half fit centre mid pairing. Deflected goals. Daft penalties and poor decisions in front of goal. 4-0 was generous by the end. Fortunately they took the foot off the gas as they were dominant.

Yes a grim day at the office that was probably predictable.

I’m a cheery sort though so encouraged to say hedges looked not bad. 

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Yes a grim day at the office that was probably predictable.

I’m a cheery sort though so encouraged to say hedges looked not bad. 

Yeah he was okay but who knows what happens if he'd squared that ball to Edmondson at 2-0?

Glad we've got him for another year though.

In the end I was pleased to hear the final whistle, although disappointed not to have scored. Well outplayed but two goals that wouldn’t have been goals without the deflections, and a penalty given for an offence that generally speaking isn’t given as a penalty. There is absolutely no chance that Rangers are not winning the league this season. Four or five seasons of the Green Brigade singing 10 in a row flushed down the toilet and I would imagine that the bookies will be paying out in the next few weeks.

7 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

In the end I was pleased to hear the final whistle, although disappointed not to have scored. Well outplayed but two goals that wouldn’t have been goals without the deflections, and a penalty given for an offence that generally speaking isn’t given as a penalty. There is absolutely no chance that Rangers are not winning the league this season. Four or five seasons of the Green Brigade singing 10 in a row flushed down the toilet and I would imagine that the bookies will be paying out in the next few weeks.

Celtic still have the better XI and squad IMO but Rangers are far more organised. 

Two poor managers but one has a good backroom team behind him.

Edit. No idea why I said poor teams.

Edited by Merkland Red