Rangers vs Aberdeen - 22nd November

37 minutes ago, bennett said:

2 points dropped by our green n grey friends today (cheers hibees), do we have baws to get the 3 points?

That's a piss take surely Benny

If daylight follows overnight darkness, then you are guaranteed three points tomorrow 

The only issue is the margin  I'm afraid.

9 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

If daylight follows overnight darkness, then you are guaranteed three points tomorrow 

A erdeen have had a fair few results against us and with players missing Mcinnes will be more inclined to park the bus.  We've lost our bottle a few times when we've had a chance to extend our lead or claw back a deficit.

3 hours ago, Sheep62 said:

Great result for your mob today and a win at Ibrox tomorrow takes you to within a point of Celtic and puts clear blue water between you and Hibs.

What more incentive do you need?

19 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Great result for your mob today and a win at Ibrox tomorrow takes you to within a point of Celtic and puts clear blue water between you and Hibs.

What more incentive do you need?

It's not incentive we need, it's fit first team players.

1 hour ago, Illgresi said:

It's not incentive we need, it's fit first team players.

Is the correct answer.

In fact it is the only sensible answer.

Defeat for The Rangers tomorrow against the Aberdeen team we are likely to be able to put out would be a major embarrassment for them.

To have any real chance against Rangers at the moment we would have to field a semblance of our strongest team. Of the players missing tomorrow, Hayes - definite starter, Ferguson - definite starter, Watkins - definite starter, McGeouch - definite starter, McLennan - on the bench and potential game changing sub, McGinn - on the bench and potential game changing sub. Not really looking forward to this as much as I was a few days ago.

14 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

To have any real chance against Rangers at the moment we would have to field a semblance of our strongest team. Of the players missing tomorrow, Hayes - definite starter, Ferguson - definite starter, Watkins - definite starter, McGeouch - definite starter, McLennan - on the bench and potential game changing sub, McGinn - on the bench and potential game changing sub. Not really looking forward to this as much as I was a few days ago.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/3643021.stm

Stranger things have happened!

I hope Ojo is fired the f**k up for this. I originally expected us to play the Catenaccio formation we played against Sporting with two banks of three. It'll be a strange one, but we could go for:

Lewis

Devlin Taylor Considine

Logan/Hernandez Hoban Ojo Campbell Leigh

Hedges

Cosgrove

It certainly won't be an expansive game.

6 hours ago, Illgresi said:

I hope Ojo is fired the f**k up for this. I originally expected us to play the Catenaccio formation we played against Sporting with two banks of three. It'll be a strange one, but we could go for:

Lewis

Devlin Taylor Considine

Hedges

Cosgrove

Yeah, I was wondering if he would bring in Devlin and move Hoban to midfield. I suppose it depends how much trust he has in Devlin these days.

8 hours ago, Illgresi said:

Lewis

Devlin Taylor Considine

Hedges

Cosgrove

Kennedy not fit?

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

I remember listening to that match on the radio. Great memories.

I have been reliably informed that the players couldn't get a drink on the bus home either due to Paterson's issues.