Rangers vs Aberdeen - 22nd November

14 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

I like to read. I like to read intelligent commentary. If something insightful comes along I’ll appreciate it.  

You like to spam. Thousand of times over. I’ll let you have the last word.  Because I know you must reply to everything. 

I think that he may be 8gamestogo. 

9 hours ago, G51 said:

Anyone know who the Aberdeen player is with COVID?

GIven that Robby has it I assume it's Ross and he'd have been out anyway. But if it's Ferguson that would leave Aberdeen pretty short in midfield wouldn't it?

Short as it is. Mcgeouch and McCrorie, Campbell not played for ages as injured, McGinn and Watkins also injured. 
Don’t know if Hayes still injured?

14 hours ago, Illgresi said:

Says the Celtic fan on a Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread.

To be fair Romeo is more obsessed with us than Rangers. He's all over our match threads like a bad rash.

As for the game.........who are we playing next?

Edited by Suspect Device

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

The Aberdeen player isolating due to Covid story seems to have disappeared from the Evening Express site and I haven’t seen it anywhere else. Anyone know where else the info is.

Record still have it up:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-loanee-aberdeen-star-test-23044082.amp

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

The Aberdeen player isolating due to Covid story seems to have disappeared from the Evening Express site and I haven’t seen it anywhere else. Anyone know where else the info is.

It was on the EE when I looked 20 mins ago.

A Dons player has reportedly tested positive for Covid-19

Aberdeen look set to be without one of their Scottish under-21 internationals for Sunday’s game against Rangers at Ibrox after he tested positive for Covid-19.

Livingston goalkeeper Robby McCrorie, who is on loan from Rangers, has reportedly been ruled out of his side’s Premiership match against St Mirren today after returning a positive test while a Dons player is also out of Sunday’s match at Ibrox and Wednesday’s trip to Hamilton.

Dons trio Lewis Ferguson, Connor McLennan and under-21 captain Ross McCrorie, twin brother of Livingston’s Robby, were the players selected for international duty.

Ross McCrorie, who is also on loan at Aberdeen from Rangers, is ineligible to face his parent club due to the terms of his loan agreement.

His loan at Pittodrie will become permanent at the end of the season.

Scotland under-21s’ bid to qualify for next summer’s European Championships were dashed by a 1-0 defeat in Greece on Tuesday.

Edited by Suspect Device

13 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Lewis

Hoban Taylor Considine 

Kennedy Cambell Ojo Leigh

Hedges Wright

Cosgrove 

That leaves hernandez, logan and devlin on the bench + untried youngsters. 

If it's too soon for Campbell then Hoban in midfield with Devlin coming in. 

Campbell is still fucked mate.