Rangers vs Aberdeen - 22nd November

The international break isn’t even over yet and Romeo is already flooding P&B with comments about his favourite topic: Rangers.

That only thing that's flooding are your pants with pish. 

What a torn faced rat you are. Typical ***.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

That only thing that's flooding are your pants with pish. 

What a torn faced rat you are. Typical ***.

I see that the SFA are looking for a new compliance officer,  interested?

1 minute ago, AJF said:

Do you see him as a straight swap for McCrorie or do you expect a shift in formation?

He'll just slot into the midfield two I suspect.

There's a question around formation as to whether we go with a back 3 or 4, and whether playing more traditional full backs might be sensible against Tavernier and Barisic. I don't think McCrorie particularly affects that choice though. The question around Ojo is more that he's looked very ordinary in every appearance so far this season.

...and in particular against Sunday’s opponents.

Ordinary is a very kind way to describe that performance - to look worse than every other player that day took some doing.

Little bit irritating to be without a few for the weekend - we knew the deal with McCrorie, but we are just not the same side without Hayes either.

I'm not convinced we should stick with the 3-4-3 for this, especially with McCrorie ineligible. I'd rather have an extra body in the middle of the park in a 3-5-2, or even switch to a back four. Hayes will be a big miss if he is still out, especially if we do play with wing-backs. 

15 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

We're achingly predictable so will play with a 4-3-3 again.  We have a few givens but a fair few 'someone' options:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Someone Barisic

Someone Jack Kamara

Kent Someone Someone

Can see Arfield playing and one of Davis/Zungu. Jack and Kamara both did 90mins tonight so expecting only one of them.

Think Roofe gets the nod and Morelos too. Roofe has been at the training ground all week so he’s fully prepared, and Morelos didn’t play on Tuesday so he’s fresh.

8 minutes ago, G51 said:

Can see Arfield playing and one of Davis/Zungu. Jack and Kamara both did 90mins tonight so expecting only one of them.

Think Roofe gets the nod and Morelos too. Roofe has been at the training ground all week so he’s fully prepared, and Morelos didn’t play on Tuesday so he’s fresh.

So:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander/Balugan Barisic

Arfield Jack Zungu

Kent Morelos Roofe

i like that formation.