World Cup 2022 Qualifiers

3 hours ago, Gordopolis said:

I totally agree with the point you're making in the second half of your post, but the opening statement is a bit arsey and condescending. I've seen what were initially fluid debates pinned to polar extremes by a few roasters here and in just about every other part of PnB. Indeed, I can't think of one poster who hasn't fallen into this trap at one time or another.

Shocker

If it's anything like the time I took it you'll actually arrive some time in the nineteenth century.

Haha yeah, certainly not the modern route but hoping there's a few sling the same so we can mak3 a night of it.

Was seeing they need to stop in the middle of the night at the border to change the wheels on the entire train!

On 18/12/2020 at 19:49, Stellaboz said:
On 18/12/2020 at 18:33, Robbie1875 said:

What route you taking? We're looking at Monday Tuesday in Bucharest and then sleeper train to Chisinau, arriving morning of the 11th.

Cologne to Vienna then Chisinau on 11th. Back via Frankfurt on the 13th.

On the same Vienna => Chisinau flight, but flying back via Frankfurt on the 14th. 

Gerrard confirmed yesterday that Ryan Jack is going to be injured for a while and there isn’t an expected date for his return. 

Hopefully will be fit long before March, but might be something to keep an eye on.

1 hour ago, G51 said:

Gerrard confirmed yesterday that Ryan Jack is going to be injured for a while and there isn’t an expected date for his return. 

Hopefully will be fit long before March, but might be something to keep an eye on.

Bit of a clogger anyway, one position we seriously need to upgrade.  Step forward William Gilmour.

On 14/12/2020 at 17:18, Lurkst said:

Absolutely. We've been to eight World Cups, and I think Spain 82 was the only occasion we were top seeds in our qualifying group.

I know it's not the World Cup, but we also managed top seeding for the Euro 2000 qualifiers.

Felt like an achievement at the time.