World Cup 2022 Qualifiers

Just now, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Probably Russia.  Eighty years of occupation will do that I suppose.

Yeah but they weren't moved to avoid Russia. They were moved to avoid France, Ukraine, Finland and Bosnia. Maybe they are on Russia's side so Ukraine doesn't like them?

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Noooo, Faroe Islands are a proper dark horse team like Luxembourg nowadays

With the greatest of respect, if we have genuine ambition to qualify for the WC / clinch a play off spot, then beating the fucking Faroe Islands can't be something we are worrying about

Just now, RosspCfc said:

Moldova 🥴 are they really shite or the kind of game we slip up in?

We only beat them 2-0 at Hampden and 1-1 in Moldova last time we face them. 2004/2005, I think.

Just now, Todd_is_God said:

With the greatest of respect, if we have genuine ambition to qualify for the WC / clinch a play off spot, then beating the fucking Faroe Islands can't be something we are worrying about

We're still Scotland mate. Much rather would've had Andorra, so obvs England got both Andorra and San Marino.

You could not have hand picked better for Pot 1 and Pot 2. Israel are a pain but there were possibly more tricky ties. 

I think Moldova was probably the toughest of the Pot 6 teams but they are a Pot 6 team so hopefully we will not screw up.