Return of the Tramp

Seeing the replays in real time yesterday I thought it looked tight. He's probably about a yard onside in reality. The linesman on that side was woeful all afternoon

283283385_ScreenShot2020-11-22at11_15_30.thumb.jpg.05515a2b0decf105d140aa9b4a6638b6.jpg

With Morrison probably blocking the linesman’s view of the guy in the 6 yarder you “could” see why given as he’s past the full back, but even with the yellow line it’s still marginal and with that var check where his hand made him offside in the palace game a few weeks past, you could argue Morrison’s body is ahead of play. Bloody tight though for me.

1 hour ago, Uncle Chief said:

With Morrison probably blocking the linesman’s view of the guy in the 6 yarder you “could” see why given as he’s past the full back, but even with the yellow line it’s still marginal and with that var check where his hand made him offside in the palace game a few weeks past, you could argue Morrison’s body is ahead of play. Bloody tight though for me.

Watch the highlights and pause it as Alston shoots. Morrison couldn't be more onside if he tried.

I think the last 20 of the 1st half and the 2nd half have been the best we've played this season. Thought Dixon, Miller, Kelly, Gomis, Leitch & Sammon were solid throughout but Hall, Dowds & Morrison were brilliant in the 2nd half. Alston continues to frustrate. PJ did all that was asked of him, which wasn't much TBH.

https://coverangersfc.com/match-report-falkirk-1-0-crfc/

Oh ya fucker

WE can count ourselves extremely unlucky not to come away with at least a share of the spoils after a keenly contested League One encounter at the Falkirk Stadium.

A 48th minute goal from Callum Morrison gave the Bairns the points but the boisterous celebrations at the final whistle from our full-time hosts showed how much they knew they had been made to work for their victory.

We played the best football throughout, in contrast to the more direct approach favoured by Falkirk and were unfortunate not to go in at least a goal ahead at the interval.

1 minute ago, NewBornBairn said:

Hahaha That is an absolute lot of shite. They were never in the game from about the 30th minute onwards their keeper was their best player and we hit the woodwork twice, it should have been about 3 or 4 to us. A very comfortable 1-0. The celebrations were f**k all to do with a hard fought contest, but a massive GIRUY on behalf of all the fans that couldn't be there to Paul Hartley, who didn't even bother to shake hands with his opposing manager at full time. 

9 hours ago, Mevilc Bairn said:

That report wouldn't be out of place in a football match reported by North Korea in a game between North Korea and South Korea where the North Koreans were truly pumped

Our match reports are laughable. I never bother reading them as they are so biased it's like he's watched another game.

Yes we had a chance near the end through McIntosh to potentially snatch an undeserved draw but after the 30 minute mark we lost all shape and our passing game and Falkirk were the better team and should have scored 2 or 3

2 hours ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Our match reports are laughable. I never bother reading them as they are so biased it's like he's watched another game.

Yes we had a chance near the end through McIntosh to potentially snatch an undeserved draw but after the 30 minute mark we lost all shape and our passing game and Falkirk were the better team and should have scored 2 or 3

Maybe you should volunteer your services to the website mate!

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

Maybe you should volunteer your services to the website mate!

At times I think I could do a better job. It's publicly viewable and even the Cove fans want to read an honest review. There's no point in fabricating a version which makes us look better as that helps no one.

If we're poor, which we were, and didn't play to our potential then say it and conversely when we play good stuff then rave about it.

Edited by CoveRangers1922