Return of the Tramp

What a turnaround at half time today. It looked like they got a rocket up their arse and we competed far better, attacking the ball and driving forward with more purpose. I am quick to pan Hall but thought he strolled the second half. Morrison outstanding again, best player in the league imo and I'm surprised Hearts didn't keep him as an option. 

Cove had a bit of a myth built up around them. Interesting to see how the respond to a set back.

24 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Sammy hate is a rid neck, not everyone's cup of tea but Much rather listen to that than the usual pish we get when we are on the tv. I'm not looking for impartial commentary whatsoever when watching Falkirk TV. Any complaints just mute the fucker. 

I've said to away fans viewing Falkirk TV the clue is in the name of the product.

I enjoyed Sammy commentary once again, he like many players loved their time at Falkirk and genuinely cares about the club, many in same boat say similar words as Sammy but don't know their arse from their elbow about club or players.

19 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Looking at that game it was not much different to a lot of games we have played in League 1. A few flurries from a piss poor team and us dominating but unstable to kill teams despite having all the game. Had we won 3 or 4 today Cove could not complain. Fyvie aside I thought they were poor

I thought Cove maybe shaded first half on play, perhaps not chances but 2nd half we were by far the better team.

It wasn't a classic but the background of covid issues and a starting 11 that is changing week in week out making the result which matters the most. I'd have loved to have set a serious marker with a 3,4 goal win but we are not at full strength as of yet...

We can go top very soon.....is all that matters

It's a bit different now as fans of away teams will also be tuning in . If I was watching us via another teams thread I would expect a bit of bias. Sammy is fine and like others says has knowledge about the game.

I don’t get this. It’s Falkirk TV you are paying for. Don’t expect a love in for your team.
You didn’t expect it from Falkirk supporters when you attended TFS and we don’t expect different when we tune into your channel either...

5 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I don’t get this. It’s Falkirk TV you are paying for. Don’t expect a love in for your team.
You didn’t expect it from Falkirk supporters when you attended TFS and we don’t expect different when we tune into your channel either...

Exactly 

4 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Nah, it’s completely different now. Hearing a co-commentator shout and scream over the top of everything during the whole game is a total riddy. There’s far more professional ways to do it, especially when it could put away fans off buying the stream again and therefore losing money for the club. 

4 minutes ago, matthew1876 said:

Nah, it’s completely different now. Hearing a co-commentator shout and scream over the top of everything during the whole game is a total riddy. There’s far more professional ways to do it, especially when it could put away fans off buying the stream again and therefore losing money for the club. 

I sure hope we don’t miss out on the cove and forfar pound. Probs about 8 PPV purchases between them 

Sammy was OTT last 15 mins but my point is I don’t expect neutral commentary when I tune into a clubs own broadcasting channel....

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

Sammy was OTT last 15 mins but my point is I don’t expect neutral commentary when I tune into a clubs own broadcasting channel....

Aye, but there’s a difference between being neutral and being unbearable. A bit of biased is to be expected, but not to the level that we’ve seen over the past couple of home games.

8 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

I love listening to Sammy. Understands what's happening in the game and throws out the same one liners my old man. Much rather listen to that than Andy Thompson screaming at the ref for a non-existent foul.

Glory days of FTV that. 

"FLYNN - CHANCE TO RUN"

I mind beating Rangers 3 2 with a late Mark Millar winner and the commentator saying something like "this is the best day of my life" [emoji23]