Return of the Tramp

After a shite first half the second was much better and we really should’ve won by a lot more. Morrison and Sammon both missing great chances whilst Dowds unlucky to hit the bar and Cove didn’t lay a glove on us. BSLM absolutely loving it at the end was very pleasing.

Another Paul Hartley team shiting the bed at TFS ae.

1 hour ago, MrDust said:

I said from day one Alston is a coup but not the Messiah.

His first time around was patches of good form and patches of similar,he shared right midfield with many players in his time for a reason.

There is better to come from him as he is capable but he was never a week in week out match winner and having a different partner middle of the park won't help

Aye, he's always been a bit of a 'periphery' player, hopefully there's more to come from him.

Sammy hate is a rid neck, not everyone's cup of tea but Much rather listen to that than the usual pish we get when we are on the tv. I'm not looking for impartial commentary whatsoever when watching Falkirk TV. Any complaints just mute the fucker. 

Dowds and gomis much better second half and the difference for me. Alston anonymous again. Sammon done well but should be scoring those chances. 

End of the day Hartley has come back here and we have beat him. Fucking delighted with that

Looking at that game it was not much different to a lot of games we have played in League 1. A few flurries from a piss poor team and us dominating but unstable to kill teams despite having all the game. Had we won 3 or 4 today Cove could not complain. Fyvie aside I thought they were poor

Apart from the first half an hour when we were absolutely chronic the much touted Cove were very, very mediocre.

By far their best player was their keeper who kept the score respectable.

Just underlines what a low ebb we find ourselves at when we are supposed to be wary of shite like them.

As previously posted never got the hype with CR, but a bit of credit that they came at us from the kick off. Once we got settled after around twenty five minutes, we started to do the simple things and the result never was in doubt. Hit the woodwork two/three times and thought their keeper played well. Thought Gomis, Hall and Dixon came into the game after a shaky start, ( hard hat on) thought Alston was poor and looked like he was a yard short. For me he’s not anywhere near or like the player he was. 

Agreed, I thought Charlie Telfer did more in the last 15 than Alston did the full game.