Return of the Tramp

The Hartley jibes apart I think this will be tough game for us, I'd be more confident if Keena and Connolly were back for it, we should have enough to beat them at home, but I think it will be tight, they haven't lost a league game, and although Dundee beat them quite comfortably in the Betfred they had two sent off which changes the game. 2-1 us. 

18 hours ago, Scott-Replay said:

It absolutely astounds me how Paul Hartley, a grown man, can look in the mirror each day and think: “Aye, that’s the look for me”.

Him and Robbie Neilson. Both must've learned how to dress as tramps from their time at Tynecastle.

45 minutes ago, Senator Frimpton said:

If a Paul Hartley team gets one over us now or at anytime in the future I'm not sure I'll be fully responsible for my actions.

McKinnon was clearly just out of his depth, can't shake the feeling Hartley stitched us up somehow

This is almost how I view McKinnon vs Hartley

Play with the same second half formation, I can’t see anything but a decent win. From the reports PT were very unlucky and Dundee played them with ease, albeit with two red cards. Two massive games where we’ve Cove then back to Dumbarton. If we’ve any title aspirations we’ve got to set a marker, in every opponents face the minute they start the game. Although watched the game full last night, watched parts today, really impressed by the way we shut down the space and got at every ball, yes it was Dumbarton but play the same we’ve got plenty to look forward too.

Both are going to be fit I would think

On 11/11/2020 at 16:50, Bairnardo said:

A real, real shame theres no fans for this one. 

1 of the things I was not looking forward to this season was Falkirk fans spending 90mins attacking PH. I've seen us do this far too often and to far too many which never seems to end well for us.