What will you miss about Coronavirus?

3 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Completing 100 hour plus videogames on company time

hassle free lunchtime chugs for me, clive

but yeah, on the gaming side of it Football Manager is superb for home use - very straightforward to play so if it gets a bit busier i can leave it running pretty easily but if it gets a bit more quiet i can compulsively scout out players or whatever, have set it up so my arsing about machine is nice n' close to my """workstation""" for ease of skiving

listening to loud music/Alan Partridge podcasts at a decent volume while working is great. having access to the TV too, was nice e.g. for getting CNN on for US election updates, or the Sturgeon COVID briefings.

edit: getting to go and pet the dug/cats when its quiet too *feel free to quote the first part of this post, this part and make a spank the monkey joke for easy greenies*

NO FUCKING COMMUTE INTO WORK. a pointless, miserable experience i'd be quite happy to do away with permanently.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

My favourite aspect of this pandemic, is that it’s the perfect cover for me being an unsociable p***k. I’ll need to revert back to the old fashioned, but infinitely less well received, “because I don’t want to” excuse.

1 minute ago, MONKMAN said:

My favourite aspect of this pandemic, is that it’s the perfect cover for me being an unsociable p***k. I’ll need to revert back to the old fashioned, but infinitely less well received, “because I don’t want to” excuse.

I'm not too proud to pretend to have developed agoraphobia.

Villa suddenly being good at football. I'm assuming normal service will resume when I'm allowed to attend. An extra hour lie in in the morning and no fucking about with public transport. Winding up female colleagues on Teams by saying that schools should close so the pubs can stay open.