Common foods that you hate

For some reason i always hated macaroni Possibly got it at primary school dinners About 30 year a go was doing a job for someone i knew well  His wife said she would give me my dinner to save time What did she make ?  Macaroni !Trying my best to eat it when  her bloody doberman was sick in front of me It then began to eat the sickness ! Did not manage to finish it for some reason 😒😒

22 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

there's loads of different kinds of curry, must be one out there you can stomach?

a typical Chinese and Indian curry are vastly different from each other. plus theres milder options (makhani/korma) if its the spicy stuff that puts you off

The wife and kids get a curry from the Chinese when i am not in the house  Just can not stand the smell of it when ever i get home

A couple of caveated ones to add:

Chips - without any sort of salt, sauce or seasoning. Absolute shite, I've been served them that way before from time to time. Its easily rectified with some condiments, but I do know one or two folk that take chips without anything added to it which baffles me.

Bacon fat - the fat has to be crispy. Ideally grilled rather than fried for that reason. Have seen folk take it with the fat still white around the edges and I don't get it, it's a gristly, chewy mess if its not crisped.

9 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Why do people hate bananas and tomatoes so much?

Bananas are fantastic. Especially mashed on toasted plain bread like a child’s supper. A fucking delicacy. 

I like tomatoes but they have a time and a place; however it most certainly isn’t sat alongside my cooked breakfast like a burst bellpiece.

39 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I like tomatoes but they have a time and a place; however it most certainly isn’t sat alongside my cooked breakfast like a burst bellpiece.

As a confirmed tomato hater, one thing that's often bugged me is why I am often served a grilled tomato with my steak. It serves no purpose at all and its just there, waiting to be thrown in the bin once the plate goes back. Even people I know that like tomatoes leave the grilled tomato. 

Baked beans. Smell of them makes me boak. Can’t stand ketchup, brown sauce or mayo.   

Baked beans are the devil's food.    Brussels Sprouts.

Tapioca/Rice Pudding/Sago/Custard.

Fruit sauces with meat.

Mint sauce.

Beetroot.

Offal (except in Haggis).

Avocado.

Sweet Potato.

Tinned sweetcorn (but not fresh corn on the cob).

Garden peas (but not marrowfat or mushy)

Doritos.

Chinese takeaway food - too sweet for me.

Weetabix/Shredded Wheat.

Cheerios.

Coffee cake.

Pineapple.

Blueberries.

Pot Noodles.

I'm a fussy b*****d.

5 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Baked beans are the devil's food.    Brussels Sprouts.

Tapioca/Rice Pudding/Sago/Custard.

Fruit sauces with meat.

Mint sauce.

Beetroot.

Offal (except in Haggis).

Avocado.

Sweet Potato.

Tinned sweetcorn (but not fresh corn on the cob).

Garden peas (but not marrowfat or mushy)

Doritos.

Chinese takeaway food - too sweet for me.

Weetabix/Shredded Wheat.

Cheerios.

Coffee cake.

Pineapple.

Blueberries.

Pot Noodles.

I'm a fussy b*****d.

Quite a few of those are the same as mine so there must be some kind of taste groups at play I'd guess.