Common foods that you hate

Just now, Bairnardo said:
Just now, Slenderman said:
Chimpanzees didn't put a robotic vehicle on Mars though.

They are happier than us though

Not too difficult. Amount of folk with depression ATM is fucking harrowing. Lots of family too.

Chicken.

Given that 95% of things I ain't tried allegedly 'taste like chicken' this puts me in the 'eat whit I know' camp.

* No idea what it tastes like, wouldn't try it. 

** Stems from childhood on farms wandering about and finding the lovely chooks strung up from ceilings here and there. Mental block started then. I had no problems with beef/bacon even though I'd been in a slaughterhouse when I was 8 or 9. No sledgehammer either.

ETA.

Oily fish/molluscs etc.

Stick trout/salmon/whelks/scallops/oysters/periwinkles etc in the Sun where they belong. They are  the unsmoked bacon of the fishy tasting genré.

Edited by Manifesto

1 hour ago, Manifesto said:

Chicken.

Given that 95% of things I ain't tried allegedly 'taste like chicken' this puts me in the 'eat whit I know' camp.

* No idea what it tastes like, wouldn't try it. 

** Stems from childhood on farms wandering about and finding the lovely chooks strung up from ceilings here and there. Mental block started then. I had no problems with beef/bacon even though I'd been in a slaughterhouse when I was 8 or 9. No sledgehammer either.

ETA.

Oily fish/molluscs etc.

Stick trout/salmon/whelks/scallops/oysters/periwinkles etc in the Sun where they belong. They are  the unsmoked bacon of the fishy tasting genré.

'mind me never to invite you to dinner. Ever.

Not sure if it can be classed as common but I can’t stand couscous.....and by no stretch of the imagination am I a fussy eater. It’s the texture that’s the problem.

Love most seafood , but not cod roe. Again , the texture more than anything.....and again , maybe not all that common

Also , as mentioned on another thread, Cottage cheese is disgusting.  Lumpy,  sour milk in a tub.

25 minutes ago, A96 said:

Not sure if it can be classed as common but I can’t stand couscous.....and by no stretch of the imagination am I a fussy eater. It’s the texture that’s the problem.

Love most seafood , but not cod roe. Again , the texture more than anything.....and again , maybe not all that common

Also , as mentioned on another thread, Cottage cheese is disgusting.  Lumpy,  sour milk in a tub.

It must be tough getting through life not being able to eat couscous!

Joking apart, I don't like it either - a bit too much like semolina for me.