Common foods that you hate

6 minutes ago, olliethedug said:

I like tomato soup, sauce, purée and tinned tomatoes but just a raw tomato on its own or in a piece or burger, gads. Tuna gives me the fear. Even the smell and I’m boaking. 

Same here with tomatoes , the insides of one just make me gag 

Tomatoes, eggs and mayonnaise. Hopefully Covid kills off sandwich buffets for good, because those three fuckers often see me giving it a berth and looking for rescue in the fruit plate. 

And no, you can't just take the tomato off - the whole thing is fucking ruined once it's been touched with those awful things. 

Edited by Michael W

Thinking about it I can’t drink or eat anything sugary apart from maybe wine gums or boiled sweets.

Never really had a sweet tooth and after giving up sugary juice I started going right off things like cakes with icing or similar.

A shop opened up near me recently and sold over 1000 cakes and 250 litres of ice cream in hours, folk queuing round the block like crack addicts.

I’m weird that I don’t like this type of stuff but it destroys your body and has zero nutritional value. Boring as f**k I know but I just stopped liking it, I think sugar is addictive.

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Thinking about it I can’t drink or eat anything sugary apart from maybe wine gums or boiled sweets.

Never really had a sweet tooth and after giving up sugary juice I started going right off things like cakes with icing or similar.

A shop opened up near me recently and sold over 1000 cakes and 250 litres of ice cream in hours, folk queuing round the block like crack addicts.

I’m weird that I don’t like this type of stuff but it destroys your body and has zero nutritional value. Boring as f**k I know but I just stopped liking it, I think sugar is addictive.

I'm mostly with you, I don't eat much in the way of pastry or cakes.  I didn't even eat wedding cake at my own wedding lol.

That being said I do have a weakness for gummy candy and dark chocolate covered almonds, just can't bring myself to eat cake, cupcakes, donuts, pie, or other pastry

Like a couple of others I don't like raw tomatoes although I've sort of got used to them on burgers.

Apart from that there's not much gives me the boak.

For those who don't like neeps- good luck after the hard Brexit we'll get imposed on us as it's neeps, tatties and Brussels sprouts we'll be eating...

Edited by tamthebam

8 hours ago, Michael W said:

And no, you can't just take the tomato off - the whole thing is fucking ruined once it's been touched with those awful things. 

This has just reminded me - lettuce. Why do people enjoy eating a soil like tasting sheet of card? 

2 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Tuna mayo is the only common food I can't stick. 

Swap the mayo for salad cream. 

13 hours ago, stanton said:

Cheese , it makes my skin crawl absolutely detest the stuff. & Fried eggs make me physically sick . 

Same here, I can't eat most cheeses.  I can just about handle mascarpone in a cheesecake but that's it.