Broxburn Athletic 20/21

After a poor start to the season Broxburn beginning to find some form under new management. Ā Hard won victory on derbyĀ day especially playing win 10 for close on 80 minutes.Ā Bummer not getting to the games but the stream provided is really good. Ā 

Good luck for the rest of the season. Ā Mon the Brox šŸ‡µšŸ‡±šŸ‡µšŸ‡±šŸ‡µšŸ‡±

4 hours ago, Blowin In the Wind said:

Good draw for the Brox in the big cup šŸ‡µšŸ‡±šŸ‡µšŸ‡±šŸ‡µšŸ‡±. Ā Wonder if fans will be allowed in?

All going well, D&G will hopefully be down to Tier 1 come the 12th December.

If so, we will be looking to how we can ensure fans can attend the match; likely need to make arrangements ahead of the game to ensure only those meant to be there can/should.

1 hour ago, Blowin In the Wind said:

Disappointing night for Broxburn but fair play to Tynecastle who were excellent and could have had a couple more.

Onto Perth on Saturday for another tough one against Jeanfield.

Both Tynecastle and LTHV have shown that they are equal at least with most clubs in the Premier league this season.

Played them last year in the Scottish and they were a good outfit then. Ā Ran away with their Division last year and can see why.Ā 
After the first 15 minutes (Broxburn were the better team up until then) they fully deserved theirĀ Ā victory no question.Think them and LTHV will be nearer the top half of the league than the bottom half. Ā 
The only positive from last night was Cuikie drawing with Tranent but the Brox need to get there injured / missing players back soon otherwise the league may be out of their grasp by Christmas.

41 minutes ago, Blowin In the Wind said:

Played them last year in the Scottish and they were a good outfit then. Ā Ran away with their Division last year and can see why.Ā 
After the first 15 minutes (Broxburn were the better team up until then) they fully deserved theirĀ Ā victory no question.Think them and LTHV will be nearer the top half of the league than the bottom half. Ā 
The only positive from last night was Cuikie drawing with Tranent but the Brox need to get there injured / missing players back soon otherwise the league may be out of their grasp by Christmas.

I think the leagues that tight that it's going to be impossible to tell what's going to happen. Points are going to be dropped in this league and I think even against bottom teams

2 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

I think the leagues that tight that it's going to be impossible to tell what's going to happen. Points are going to be dropped in this league and I think even against bottom teams

I agree even last year Broxburn were well beaten at Sauchie last year when they were bottom. Ā In this league to do well you need all your best players playing and near the top of their game (I know not rocket science). Ā Otherwise if the other team is up for it you will get found out.

Another bad day at office for Broxburn. Ā Reduced to 10 men just before half-time didnā€™t help against a very good side.

The loss of 4/5 quality players before the start of the season has been compounded with the loss of 4/5 other first team regulars. Ā The players coming I have shown flashes of quality but they need to be more consistent if Broxburn are to mount a title challenge (which is looking more and more unlikely).