The Official Farewell to President Donald J Trump Thread

NotThePars

This thread is making me wish he’d got back in.

Claiming Ted Cruz’s dad was the Zodiac Killer was good and something that should be picked up in Scottish campaigns. Does anyone really know that Nicola Sturgeon’s dad ISN’T Bible John? [emoji848]

54 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

This thread is making me wish he’d got back in.

Claiming Ted Cruz’s dad was the Zodiac Killer was good and something that should be picked up in Scottish campaigns. Does anyone really know that Nicola Sturgeon’s dad ISN’T Bible John? emoji848.png

His name’s Robin so it’s doubtful.

Absolutely outstanding how a businessman managed to get so many people voting for him.
Not in a good way but you need to respect the team around him who manipulated social media and split america to allow him into power.
Hes not as stupid or naive as he makes out.

Hes still a complete cjnt though and I'm delighted biden won.

5 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Absolutely outstanding how a businessman managed to get so many people voting for him.
Not in a good way but you need to respect the team around him who manipulated social media and split america to allow him into power.
Hes not as stupid or naive as he makes out.

Hes still a complete cjnt though and I'm delighted biden won.

If you have no morals Populist Nationalism is quite easy. Just feed people's fears and hatred and promise them stuff you have no intention of delivering.

13 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Horrible corrupt orange lying racist KKK cnut 

Foreign policy was interesting though- killed that Iranian general, bombed ISIS a bit, met the Little Rocket Man and sucked up to gits like Netanyahu but I suppose there's less US troops getting killed in warzones than there has been for a long time.

I think that might just have been timing. The only war he could have got involved in was Syria, and even Trump wouldn't have put soldiers on the ground in that one.

If there had been a 9/11 level event on his watch he'd have nuked something.

6 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Didn't build a wall, didn't save the coal industry and didn't pull out of Syria, because none of these stated goals were realistic in practical terms once in office. Texas will turn blue over the next decade for demographic change reasons and Trump will be remembered in the history books as the death rattle of kneejerk reactionary American racism.

https://phys.org/news/2019-04-white-majority.html

I hope that's true and it probably is, but something weird happened in South Florida and the Rio Grande Valley that Democrats are going to have to understand.

His physical where he basically did the Peter Griffin bit where he claimed to be in too good health and was pretty much the healthiest man alive.

His lying about the number of folk who turned out for his inauguration.

Wanting to shag his daughter.