The Official Farewell to President Donald J Trump Thread

NotThePars

Horrible corrupt orange lying racist KKK cnut 

Foreign policy was interesting though- killed that Iranian general, bombed ISIS a bit, met the Little Rocket Man and sucked up to gits like Netanyahu but I suppose there's less US troops getting killed in warzones than there has been for a long time.

1 hour ago, BillyAnchor said:

The walk to the church then the pose having tear gassed peaceful protestors to pave the way was good. Holding up a bible added to it.

Holding it upside down.

Here's one of my favourites.

Donald Trump Enters Air Force One With Toilet Paper Stuck To Shoe

Not one of his staffers, or the Secret Service guys thought enough of him to let him know.

Horrible corrupt orange lying racist KKK cnut 
Foreign policy was interesting though- killed that Iranian general, bombed ISIS a bit, met the Little Rocket Man and sucked up to gits like Netanyahu but I suppose there's less US troops getting killed in warzones than there has been for a long time.
So did you like him or not?

Never thought there'd be a president that provided as many face palm, head in hands and genuine laugh out loud moments as much as George W did. Fair fucks to the ***********.

He'll be remembered that's for certain. I struggle to decide whether he was evil, thick as f**k or cared about nothing other than being liked. There's something truly saddening about the man. His glum expression brings me equal joy and sympathy. He's completely done as a human.

Donald Trump tweets 'I won the election' after returning from golf | Metro  News

ETA: Calling someone orange and a b*****d hits the trigger on here. FS. :lol:

Edited by Ludo*1

19 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Holding it upside down.

Here's one of my favourites.

Donald Trump Enters Air Force One With Toilet Paper Stuck To Shoe

Not one of his staffers, or the Secret Service guys thought enough of him to let him know.

This always struck me as a sign of someone who really doesn't care about anyone else and would be happier being looked after in a nappy by his daughter.

6 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

Dreadful man, the worst kind. A bullying sociopath and compulsive liar. Glad to see the back of him, might bring some much needed stability. So in short, this is my favourite trump moment.

Love you brother. :shutup

2 hours ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I can't find the story but did he not have genocide victims or something for a meeting and one woman had to tell him 3 times her parents were dead? That was hilariously awful 

Was that the one where a Yazidi woman was trying to tell him how most of her family had been murdered by ISIS but some might be still alive in their hands, and he said "Yeah really, that's terrible,  but what did you actually have to do to get your Nobel Peace Prize?"

Edited by welshbairn

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Was that the one where a Yazidi woman was trying to tell him how most of her family had been murdered by ISIS but some might be still alive in their hands, and he said "Yeah really, that's terrible,  but what did you actually have to do to get your Nobel Peace Prize?"

That's it:

ww.washingtonpost.com/politics/a-yazidi-woman-from-iraq-told-trump-that-isis-killed-her-family-where-are-they-now-he-asked/2019/07/19/cc0c83e0-aa2d-11e9-a3a6-ab670962db05_story.html%3foutputType=amp

Didn't build a wall, didn't save the coal industry and didn't pull out of Syria, because none of these stated goals were realistic in practical terms once in office. Texas will turn blue over the next decade for demographic change reasons and Trump will be remembered in the history books as the death rattle of kneejerk reactionary American racism.

https://phys.org/news/2019-04-white-majority.html

Edited by LongTimeLurker

Didn't build a wall, didn't save the coal industry and didn't pull out of Syria, because none of these stated goals were realistic in practical terms once in office. Texas will turn blue over the next decade for demographic change reasons and Trump will be remembered in the history books as the death rattle of kneejerk reactionary American racism.
https://phys.org/news/2019-04-white-majority.html
Didn't sort out Rocketman, didn't deal with Putin, didn't get rid of Obamacare, didn't lock Hillary up, didn't stop the "American carnage", didn't release his tax returns, didn't play less golf than Obama. The list of things he promised but didn't deliver is impressive