The Official Farewell to President Donald J Trump Thread

NotThePars

5 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

I've been here 3 years and only heard of three of them. And one because he was an american football coach.

Honestly everyone is correct that the Tories are ****s, but imagine Sam Allardyce was an MP

13 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I see one of Trump's lawyers has called for Mike Pence to be arrested and then shot for some reason.

It shows that even a Trump lawyer can get it right occasionally.

12 hours ago, welshbairn said:

QAnon are already saying that his Dad knocking off that commie JFK was a good thing. Or they will do when I get round to posting the next clue..

Theory I've heard is that Trump was originally going to use that line about Jeb Bush when he thought he was going to be his main opponent.  There's people that say you can see George H W Bush in a crowd in-front of the book depository but I'm not convinced.

Edited by Highland Capital

47 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

The Trump presidency will be ending soon.  No doubt he will want it to be the most memorable presidential exit ever and will be looking for ideas.

Something like this might work.

I imagine if aliens abducted Trump and decided he was typical of Earth’s inhabitants they wouldn’t want to come near us.