The Official Farewell to President Donald J Trump Thread

NotThePars

4 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Did this come up in the thread yet? Arguably one of the worst ones and it was Melania. Right around the time they were splitting parents from children, putting 3 year olds without legal representation in front of judges and putting people in cages and telling them if they were thirsty to drink from the toilet.

Donald Trump defends wife Melania wearing 'don't care' jacket on migrant  trip | US News | Sky News

She had a point that no one ever asked Michelle Obama about drones or caged children or asked Laura Bush about torture or fake WMD. 

11 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Did this come up in the thread yet? Arguably one of the worst ones and it was Melania. Right around the time they were splitting parents from children, putting 3 year olds without legal representation in front of judges and putting people in cages and telling them if they were thirsty to drink from the toilet.

Donald Trump defends wife Melania wearing 'don't care' jacket on migrant  trip | US News | Sky News

I remember her wearing on a visit to the border to have a look at the conditions. I think it was meant to be ironic.

32 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Another wee tear stained rant on Twitter. I’m actually thinking he has an alias on here.

Give it a few days and he will start tweeting that he didn’t want to win anyway.

Its a heids gone meltdown 

On 18/11/2020 at 15:01, Detournement said:

She had a point that no one ever asked Michelle Obama about drones or caged children or asked Laura Bush about torture or fake WMD. 

I think they probably did tbh. Michelle Obama certainly got a ton of stick online, and Malala told her and Barack that drone strikes were causing terrorism. 

Bring back our girls was the perfect storm of disposable activism.

I honestly don't remember Michelle Obama getting hammered on her husband's policies in the manner Melania did. The Democrats dumped Me Too when they selected Biden and are shitting on BLM now the election is past. I think we know the answer to the 'Do You' part of the question.