The Official Farewell to President Donald J Trump Thread

NotThePars

13 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Yeah.  Silly wee idea between my work colleague and I which has gotten out of hand.

😂 You think? Now would be a good idea to reply to yourself saying it was a joke and anyone who believes it is mental!

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

It's also shifting them from temporary political appointee status to permanent Government employee so it's harder for Biden to replace them when he takes over. A permanent cadre of trumpets in the heart of the deep state. A bit like what he did to the judiciary.

I was told Donald would be draining the swamp

50 minutes ago, GordonS said:

😂 You think? Now would be a good idea to reply to yourself saying it was a joke and anyone who believes it is mental!

Already did that. Tempted to make my name "Biden Won" but concerned for my safety haha

Edited by The Minertaur

5 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

On Twitter I have a second account which I use to enter RT To Win contests (never won) and I thought out of boredom I'd see if I could get Trump to retweet me.

Put 1 post up saying that Fox have been a disaster since election day and that Donald hasn't been given any chance by the corrupt media.

Less than 5 minutes later and he retweets it and it's currently had 1200 retweets and over 5000 likes :lol:  The world is crazy.

EDIT - 35 minutes later it's up to 2698 retweets and 13000 likes and been viewed a million times.  

Still 5 down from Trump's latest tweet. If there's a MAGA inspired military coup we'll know who's responsible. :babe2

1 minute ago, The Minertaur said:

As I go to bed that tweet has now been seen 6 MILLION times. Thank God I have notifications off for that account. 

How many have seen your tweet that you were taking the pish?