NotThePars

The Official Farewell to President Donald J Trump Thread

I think my favourite was absolutely mugging off the other Republican primary candidates, most of whom can now be found desperately licking his boots

Lindsay Graham:

Marco Rubio

Jeb Bush

And of course the  photo of Ted Cruz phone banking for Trump after he'd called his wife ugly and said his dad killed JFK.

EYLQT5GRTM23LOTY55YHET3JVM.png.b3ce0cf28651b9796292409223b8785f.png

His mugging of the other candidates at the 2016 Republican Primaries was genuinely class. The crowd were booing him as well.

48 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I humbly and faithfully accept my election as galactic overlord. For my first act I will forgive you for typing ‘would still of’. 

😂  sorry lads I was rushung out the door when I posted. I fully accept the The_Kinky style dressing down I recieved...

I'm over the moon Trump is gone for just as many reasons Americans are.. not gonna get too giddy about Biden mind..

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Also we are fully adopting the metric system so I have no idea what you mean. 

^^^^ Royale with cheese.

29 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Thought we'd got them all by page 4, yet here we are on page 10.

Unrivalled commitment to patter.

Screenshot 2020-11-09 at 19.37.00.png

You could do a whole day on Trump's amazing 2 hour unscripted 2019 CPAC conference

Screenshot 2020-11-09 at 19.44.09.png

ETA: he never said the word

Edited by NotThePars

13 hours ago, RiG said:

When he got a print of "The Republican Club" painting hung up in The White House:

DpghSQLUYAACi9Z.thumb.jpg.3011f57b59d842604de9c5536a3954bb.jpg

I was trying to work out the Presidents in the picture:

From left: Grant, GHW Bush. Ronnie, GW Bush, Abe, Ike, Ford, The Donald, Tricky Dicky, Teddy, Silent Cal and I think Harding and Hoover are in the background behind Teddy.

If it's all of them then Hayes (background behind GHW Bush?), Arthur, McKinley, Taft and Harrison should be in there somewhere but I can't be arsed looking closely. Is that Taft behind Ford (Taft was a fat b*****d)?

Edited by tamthebam
Removal of grocer's apostrophe inserted by predictive text

I think that could be Taft to the right. What I want to know is who that woman is, and who's staring at her pint in hand, either angry or concerned? Her Dad?

Maybe one of the Presidents has got her pregnant and she's about to confront them, Donald most likely. She doesn't look happy.

image.thumb.png.6818f93b114de7db9a6ea351fb42c5d5.png

23 hours ago, GordonS said:

I think possibly the biggest part of his appeal to those who voted for him was how much it annoyed liberals. They didn't like his conduct, but they knew it drove the other side crazy, and that made them happy. They claim to be patriotic Americans, but they'd it's more important to them that their President is a wind up merchant than one who can speak in sentences. 

American Vinyl Make Liberals Cry Again Bumper Sticker (Trump 2020 MAGA KAG Funny Anti Left)

Last Monday I spent some time sitting at a red light behind a socially aware patriot with one of these on his pickemup. You can buy them on Amazon. To your point; the Repubs didn't care "what" Trump did. Liberals hated him and that was all they needed.

This article further illustrates the point.

He's not hurting the people he should be hurting.

"But Crystal Minton, a secretary at the prison who is also a single mother caring for disabled parents, had a somewhat different reaction — one that reveals an essential truth about the core Trump’s political appeal.

“I voted for him, and he’s the one who’s doing this,” Minton told Mazzei. “I thought he was going to do good things. He’s not hurting the people he needs to be hurting.”

He’s not hurting the people he needs to be hurting.

Think about that line for a second. Roll it over in your head. In essence, Minton is declaring that one aim of the Trump administration is to hurt people — the right people. Making America great again, in her mind, involves inflicting pain."

2 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I was trying to work out the Presidents in the picture:

From left: Grant, GHW Bush. Ronnie, GW Bush, Abe, Ike, Ford, The Donald, Tricky Dicky, Teddy, Silent Cal and I think Harding and Hoover are in the background behind Teddy.

If it's all of them then Hayes (background behind GHW Bush?), Arthur, McKinley, Taft and Harrison should be in there somewhere but I can't be arsed looking closely. Is that Taft behind Ford (Taft was a fat b*****d)?

You're missing Daddy Bush standing behind St. Ronnie, no?

At the time this Garrison-esque bollocks came up, there was much hilarity at the idea of those men wanting to be in the same room as Trump, much less sitting around a table laughing along with him. Not to mention that none of them would get elected in today's climate. Commie libtards all.

Anyway; another couple of Trumpisms, which I don't think have been mentioned was when he visited Scotland one of his golf courses in Scotland and talked about how Brexit was "A great thing" and praised the Scottish people for "Taking their country back."

And when the children of the White House Press Corp visited for Halloween, he told one wee lass "Well, you have no weight problems, that's the good news, right?"

Knows his audience, does our Donald.

Edited by Shotgun

Bill Barr taking unprecedented action in investigating voter fraud prior to the counts being certified and contested; despite no evidence of such fraud.  Leading to the resignation of his director of elections crimes.

On 08/11/2020 at 19:04, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Right, heres the thing for me, the man is a monster, hes a bigot, hes an arsehole, his hotels are shite, everyone hates him, he lies, hes just an awful awful person, but I cant help but think he’s the ultimate troll. I despise the man, but jesus christ he really could have shot someone on 5th Avenue and got away with it. But he is the absolute king of trolling, his inadvertent ‘banter’ and his general just being shite at his jobiness has done nothing but make me (sad) laugh for the past 5 years at just how awful he actually is. He has completey exposed how stupid and daft American politics is and has turned it into an art form. Its like when baxter ate the whole wheel of cheese, im not mad, im impressed. 

No doubt about it, said it all along, he's the greatest troll of all time.

And no way could he be that stupid.  I will be called a liar so won't elaborate but I've spent some time in the company of people who know him and have met him, and every one has said he isn't nearly as stupid as he comes across on TV, that's an act.